Stevenage (H) 23rd Nov, 3pm

3-0 Walsall - won’t be pretty by any means.

Wait how’s that the same as abuse? So confused.

PS pretty sure a scrappy 1-0 win is also a result…

Hope we do but I’m not convinced we will win this. As Marx said "I have principles and if you don’t like them I have others (Groucho).
As DC once said "If you don’t like my team selections I have others!!
Having watched the replay at Darlington, I’d start with changing the Midfield, only Kinsella of the starting line-up should remain. I’d also ditch Norman and Sadler for this game.

Agree. I’d like Jules to become a mainstay of this backline over the next few years. Kory too when he’s ready.

Yes Simon, 100% agree

1 Like

Fully expect to get 3points today. And I will be disappointed if we don’t. 2-0 to the saddlers

Unfortunately the reality of the whole situation is it’s a bottom of the football league dog fight which we are firmly involved in they need points as much as we do it’s not gonna be easy just because they are bottom…we are a few places above them because we are just as poor a football team as they are it’s a fact so 3 points will be massive but not the end of the world if we lose plenty of games left and a transfer window(hopefully used better this time) to sort it all out

Disappointed? Cut that abuse out right now!

These games are never as easy as they are on paper.

They’ve only lost 1 of the last five - a 1-0 defeat at Swindon. They’ve won the last two at home and had a couple of decent away draws at in-form Scunny and Vale.

Hopeful of a win, but head says draw, which wouldn’t be a disaster in the grand scheme of things.

My view.

1 Like

Add to that Matt, they have not been overworked in November, having played 3 games in the last 21 days compared to our 5.

I’ll be very happy with a win today but head says draw.

1-1 Lavery in front of 4098

1 Like

They’re bottom because of their god-awful start. Form has certainly improved of late. Oh well, we’ll see. :fearful:

Well, I’m actually going to this one and, seeing as I’ve missed all the matches in our mini winning run, my presence this afternoon may be a handicap we could do without .
I’ll reserve judgment until around 1700.

2-0 to the good guys

Team News

L.Roberts; Facey, Clarke, Scarr, Cockerill-Mollett; Holden, Kinsella, Bates, McDonald; Gordon, Lavery

Substitutes: Rose; Norman, Sadler; Guthrie, Hardy, Gaffney, Adebayo

Guthrie on the bench means we’ll probably miss his now traditional limp back to the changing rooms after 20 minutes!

1 Like

No Gary Liddle in the squad. Must have lost those pics of DC.

1 Like

According to Tom Marlow in the match programme, Ayli has also played for them. Do they want him back for the afternoon? :smile:

Surprised with his team, it actually looks like a decent attacking formation.
Love to see a good 3-0 win, would be a great boost, even though we have won three matches, no one is currently pleased by how we are currently struggling to impress, even after a undefeated run.
Was very pleased to see that very professional header by Lavery at Darlo, lets hope he gets fitter, he could be a good’un. After all, Blades fans were gutted to see him go!
Would like to see Flash back on the scoresheet again, would improve his hopefully regained confidence.

Just realised, Zak Jules not in the squad at all. He’s not featured since his early substitution in the first game against Darlington but had looked good up to them (and his removal that day was questioned). Is there some issue between him and DC that’s lead to his disappearance or is he another on the mystery injury list?

Blimey, You been on the Frosty Jack already?

I thought you said the other night that we should just hand the points yo Stevenage.

Still, the game ain’t started yet so there’s plenty of time for you to revert to normal.