Stevenage (H) 23rd Nov, 3pm

Miss-quoting me again, I actually said that Stevenage would be looking forward to coming to fortress Bescot.
Frosty Jack, what’s that? I drink good old fashioned beer, when I can get it here in wine & champers country!
You still out there in the sun?

Sorry, I thought that was your drink of choice. Must be confusing you with someone else :wink:.

Unfortunately not. Currently sat in a boozer in Borough market surrounded by very loud cockney geezers, while the missus does a bit of shopping.

Will be relying on others for comments/updates this afternoon.

Anyone else getting dodgy audio on ifollow?

I can say that’s something normal.

‘Listen live is ok’ it’s just ‘watch live’ audio that’s the issue

Technical problems, as usual. Not first time, when sound is not good.

My audio is distorted too

iFollow is even better when you run video feed on mute and then use audio on another device - the delay is almost as annoying as listening to Darth Vader in the background…

I understand that there has been a shot. Not from us, though.

Correction: we’ve just had two attempts.

Yes, apparently we’ve had two shots, somebody in the OAP stand actually woke up!! If ya can’t get a decent sleep at a Walsall home match then when can ya!

Another injury. But they are creating slightly more dangerous chances. Still, a lot to play.

Just going by the stats on BBC,it could do with someone getting injured,or the linesman falling over just to add a little frisson of excitement.

This is terrible

That was really poor.

Midfield is non existent.

Kinsella has done absolutely nothing.

Never mind that ■■■■
Did you sneak your flask in?

1 Like

Sounds very dour, anyone would imagine these were two bottom of the League teams playing out a boring 0-0 draw!

Average first 45 mins, very average. A lot of injuries, few quarter or half chances, mainly for them. I hope it will be an improvement in second half, because they are looking better and are closer to win. Time to reach some higher level. At least audio works good now :wink:

MEH!!! Flat as a pancake

Stevenage look really poor. And they’ve been the better side.

I can’t believe this is the side Clarke has built from scratch. There’s so much work to be done.

Need to get bates or kinsella off and holden, swap with guthrie and hardy