Sunderland (A) 16th Mar, 3pm

I think it will be close but I think we will lose 0-1 the most likely UTS

Oh how we can but dream…still back to reality, they will be just too strong for us and our still leaky defence, 0-3 defeat.
Then on to a little matter of Barnsley & Doncaster, two more great confidence boosters. March is going to be dire struggle against adversity. But again, how we all dream…

1 Like

I think we will probably lose too but seeing this from you does give me a little hope considering you said virtually the same things before the other three games.

Believe me El-nombre if I could get time off work, like I managed for the Bradford game, I would be there screaming my bloomin head off in the hope we could pull off a win, but, most folk, like many above, are realistic enough to realise that such a result would be quite a long shot. Lets hope therefore, that it does become a coupon buster result!!
UTS

1 Like

Walsall playing Charlton in this run in?:thinking:

Sorry folks, of course I meant Doncaster!
Altering my posts appropriately, thanks for the keen eyes of the church police once again!

We’ll lose 3-0. The reverse of the last time I went there.

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Nothing wrong in trying to be positive. Not going tomorrow but I don’t like negativity before a match day . That can be done after the game if need be.Otherwise what’s the point in going to support the saddlers.

Walsall always win at Donny, it’s rule 139.1 in the football rule book.

1 Like

Andy Cook in 65th minute 1-0 win

An early “heads up” for other games today … Accrington Stanley vs Rochdale is postponed (waterlogged pitch)

Blackett-Taylor for Ferrier…Cook on bench. Interesting but I would have restored Cook to start.

Cook on the bench. Blackett Taylor in for Ferrier who isn’t even on the bench. No Jarvis in the squad either.

Will be good to have a fresh Andy cook to bring on second half . If we can keep things tight first half .

Really can’t understand the Cook decision. One good performance from Gordon doesn’t erase the season Cook has had.

It’s not his fault all we’ve tried to do for weeks is punt it at him.

1 Like

Unless he is injured then that speaks volumes ?

would of had Ferrier on the bench strange one for me again.

1 Like

Happy with that line up. Cook lost his place through his own recklessness and the team have done well since. Him being on the bench today will keep the pressure on the starters to perform - if not, he will be back on.

Gordon has done really well lately and with Blackett-Taylor and Ismail we have some pace on the break

1 Like

He may have got his arse on after being called out for that stupid penalty on Tuesday and Keates has thought “■■■■ him”

2 Likes