Sunderland (A) 16th Mar, 3pm

Exactly what i was thinking.

1 Like

That ■■■■■■ Grigg starts for Sunderland. Hope the travelling faithful give him what for.

Battling 1-1 draw

Blackett-Taylor on the counter.

All this ‘injured’ smokescreen just does not ring true somehow, hope I’m mistaken in my interpretation of the situation.
Glad we are standing by the same defence personnel, despite Tuesdays mishaps they have been performing better.
Grigg bound to score against us, probably within the standard 10 minute stutter, so we will need to score ourselves to get anything out of the fixture. (Bring on our new striker Guthrie!)

Glad Cook is on the bench, he shouldn’t be back in this team. We need effort and industry away from home. If we do lose today, I can guarantee that Cook wouldn’t have made a positive difference to this team, just as he wouldn’t have on Tuesday night.

Hope Blackett-Taylor is positive all game. Just pick the ball up and run. Take the pressure off and win throw ins further up the pitch and corners.

2 Likes

Cookie as absolutely bullied there 2 CB’s in the games we’ve played against them, bet they are relieved in ain’t in from the start and it’s there weakness them 2 CB’s.

What are you on about? Jarvis has an ankle injury.Why do you assume there is something not right? He would play if fit.

Agree with that…I would have played Cook although Gordon is a rapidly improving player.

1 Like

We take the lead in 3 minutes!!! 0-1 to Super Saddlers

Get in :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Gordon :smiley:

I always said he should start Gordon for Cook!

4 Likes

Get the ■■■■ in!!!

Blow for time, ref!

3 Likes

15th in the table as things stand…

Blimey, this is bloomin marvellous!
Bet the home crowd are REALLY pleased!
We are!! get in Gordon!

Burton Albion 1 Blackpool 0

Disallowed goal for Sunderland

Started well by all accounts. Edwards has just has just had a certain goal blocked by a Sunderland defender.

Sounds like they are coming at us hard now