Swindon Town (A) 2nd Nov, 3pm

Could you share the wealth and pass round whatever you are smoking please

1 Like

1-0 with Adebayo to score in the last minute.

CAnt see us getting much out of it tbh, But still time too leave and hope for the best! Safe journey all cya down there!

Here is my team selection (I havenā€™t predicted a Clarke team all season, mind you!)

GK Rose

RB Facey
CD K Roberts
CD Scarr
LB C-Mollett

DM Guthrie
CM Kinsella
CM Bates
ACM Sinclair (Capt)

CF Adebayo
CF Lavery

Iā€™d take a 1:1 draw now, if it was offered :+1:t2::red_circle::white_circle::soccer:

1 Like

I think you missed the punchline.

Now you have said I understand what you meant, and the penny has dropped but I assumed you meant defensive errors by Swindon !!

Carnt argue with that

Iā€™d agree with that team @jjunior9

Itā€™s still a side comprising many players who would struggle to break into many first elevens in the conference.

I think weā€™ll lose 3-1 but fear a bigger tonking unfortunately. We are poor.

I expect another defeat today and another case of deju vu for Clarke and us supporters, hope I am wrong.

3-0 Swindon

Looks like another weekend which will highlight yet again the type of targets we should have been looking at as regards a centre forward we all know who Iā€™m on about Eoin Doyle who is having a more than successful loan spell at Swindon this season 4-0 to Swindon Eoin Doyle to help himself to a couple of those goals.

Swindon 3 Walsall 1 and our goal will be a result of Adebayo tripping up and the ball hitting his head whilst hes on the floor trying to get back up

Most of us didnā€™t know about this undoubted skill! Enough of this ā€˜off a backsideā€™ nonsense, an off the head whilst getting up after another fall down is so much more spectacular!
Best of luck to those brave enough to make the trip down, it might be a cold, wet, windy and miserable afternoon.

Gunna win today

2 Likes

Weā€™re not but I like the cut of your jib.

:sailboat:

There, told you we would agree on a post eventually!

2 Likes

I sense the start of something beautiful W4E.

Indeed, might buy you that pint if we ever meet!! haha!!
My own fault for things getting heated, should know better than to get involved in politicsā€¦itā€™s a mugs game for us mortals.

1 Like

More changes todayā€¦6 changes!!! 5-3-2 by the look of it. Facey and Pring as wing backsā€¦back 3 of Saddler,Scarr and Jules. No Sinclair in midfield which comprises Kinsella,Guthrie and Holden with Gaffney and Adebayo up front.

Re arrange the words to form a well known saying
at straws clutchingā€¦
Think DC has lost the plotā€¦no Ragnar to run around in midfield, replaces him with the waste of space that Kinsella has become.
And Holden is he DCā€™s love child from a wild fling perhaps?

Will Guthrie last more than 60 minutes? Itā€™s a bit wet.