Swindon Town (A) 2nd Nov, 3pm

I really can’t understand why Clarke feels the need to start from scratch every week,6 changes,really?

3 Likes

No but Bates will come on…

No wes in the squad ffs. Never mind he will bring Hardy on for the last 5mins… No creativity in the team again.

Sinclair, Clarke and Kory all out??? At least Lavery has made it to the bench.

If he gets a splinter that’s another 6 weeks out injured!

1 Like

Nailed on

What do these two players have to do to get into DC’s team?
Bribe him perhaps? But then again, skill, pace, enthusiasm, creativity, none of these words are in DC’s dictionary it would appear.

This is surely DCs last throw of the dice , I really hope for his sake but more so for the supporters sake that this selection turns out to be genius.
Fingers crossed

I have to say I’m optimistic with the team choice though

Few curve balls in there

I really hope we can put a performance in here - I like DC

We all want us to succeed

UTS

I’m not…

Hope to be proven wrong though

1 Like

So are Clarke and Sinclair (our two biggest signings of the summer!) both injured then as they aren’t even on the bench?!? Can’t imagine DC would not have them even on the bench as they are ‘his’ players. Not that we would know if they were injured I guess.
And what about wes? Still got Holden in there as well as Gaffney who was so guff last week most seemed to think he would be the fall guy this week! Perplexing. Maybe they have been awesome on the training field all week.

Unfortunately for us, most of them turn into Sunday Morning pub team players come Saturday afternoon.

1 Like

Clarke was injured last week so presumably that is still the case. Sinclair has done Ok so I suppose he must be injured too…whenever will it end?

I for one hate this not knowing about injuries. Just makes fans question his choices and for what?.. Very little advantage in my opinion.

6 Likes

Steady on now - he must know what he’s doing, he’s got all the coaching badges to prove it you know…

1 Like

If Clarke and Sinclair aren’t injured then we have to question DCs recruitment even more they are his two stalwart signings if they can’t get in this team God help us .
They must be injured

If ever we needed a win its today… Come on you saddlers lift these storm clouds above our heads. UTS

1 Like

I’m gunno rely on Swindon’s complacency

Uts

Very wet out there - kicking towards the shallow end first half

1 Like

How many saddlers in attendance?