Telford signs!

12 Likes

U shit​:triumph::triumph::triumph:

Sue Perb, made me laugh no end…

Wrong face

Is Telford the Milton Keynes of the Midlands, or is Milton Keynes the Telford of the south?

That’s about the only way we’ll see Telford at Walsall!!

Bradford the rumour

Prat.

5 Likes

I think be will end up at the fail

Dirty trick mate :astonished: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :joy:

I’m sure he’s signed for Morecambe

Ya day really think it was true?

Maybe … https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61840526

Hilarious :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No mate I just usually call anyone who does this kind of thing a prat that’s all :laughing:.If Telford hadn’t have had the season he’s just had I’d have said yes because we usually sign strikers that score 1 in 5 so he’d have been right up our street,but the fact he scored 26 or whatever it was last season makes him a wanted man and a league above this I’d say.

2 Likes

Never going to happen. Snippet from South Wales Argus article about Telford not re-signing for Newport.

Telford was told he was not needed by previous boss Michael Flynn last summer but remained at the club and forced his way back in.

1 Like

We could do with concentrating on finding our own Dominic Telford.Nobody would have foreseen what he was going to produce and sometimes just the surroundings of the club and the feeling of being comfortable around new teammates can spark these kinds of performances from a player.Here’s hoping we can find our own little gem that nobody fancied but blows the league away you can but hope.

Done it before mate Lightbourne and Bradshaw

4 Likes

I think it was quite funny, it is exactly what it says :grin:

Not just in those positions mate… best keeper I have ever seen at our place - The record appearance holder, finding a club after Notts County

3 Likes