Thank you to uts

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref Kelly Evan’s memorial fundraiser

What can we say , I asked you to come and support if you could but I’m blown away by the numbers who attended Packing the railway club out and supporting the event in huge numbers

Thanks to the generosity of you all, we raised a grand total of £2500 this afternoon. , this money has been. Handed to Kelly’s family and we hope it helps in some small way

Big shoutout to everyone who contributed. Be it by means of a raffle prize or bidding on the shirt and wfc carving , or by having a go on todays raffles. Or by purchasing food etc today

Big thank you to three crowns scooter club for displaying there scooters and for there kind donation on the day and congratulations to the owners of the three winning scooters chosen by young jack (Even tho Bowie. Bribed. Him by decorating his. In wfc regalia lol )

Thank you to. Jane , Tina , Sharon and Jo for keeping you all fed and watered all day

Leon our mc for the day who did a sterling job

Thank you to all, involved with. Lmrca and Issa football club for
Again being the catalyst of another hugely successful community gesture. As we gathered to support one of our own

Thank you. To the Glasgow rangers fans who made donations

Thank you to the lads and lasses of the. Uts internet fans forum for there donations

And again I have to say that I have been following the saddlers home and away for. 59 years , and during this time have seen many flags. Saying. Wfc pride of the midlands , well it’s about time the flags are changed. To say. Best fans in the world , because without a shadow of doubt you are , and once again today. You gathered to support one of. Our own. And what a show of support it was. Take a bow each and every one of you

Wfc fans at there best today just as they always are when needed. Most

Finally to Shane. Jack and Kelly’s extended family it’s been an honour for us to do. This for you all And our thoughts are with you all at this sad time
IMG_3923

9 Likes