The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25

We need that many forwards!

8 Likes

Thoughts if Hutch leaves may be an option? MK fans reckon he’ll move on in the summer regardless of what happens had good spells at Swindon and Hartlepool in this division just doesnt seem to fit at MK.

2 Likes

Wimbledon have released Nik Tzanev who played in goal against us on Saturday.
Didn’t feature much during the season, but thought he commanded the penalty area 1st half.

Might be an option as a 2nd choice keeper.

In my view, assuming Evan goes, we need a first choice keeper.

11 Likes

If we’re looking for a new number one, would rather us look at Wimbledon’s other keeper that they’ve had on loan this season, Alex Bass.

Second most clean sheets in League 2 this season, conceded an average of 1 goal a game and conceded 26 goals less than us.

I fear there may be bigger fish in for him this summer, and getting another loan deal for such a key player and position we may be making a rod for our own backs.

8 Likes

I see what you did there KC, bravo…:rofl:

Heard that DJ is off to Chesterfield …

Is DJ under contract? Will we get a fee? What a waste of a good player this season. If Sadler thinks DJT is a better option then he needs a check up from the neck up!!

6 Likes

Jordon Gibson released from Carlisle, liked him when he played against us last season

Chesterfield could have a forward line of DJ and Will Grigg next season then.

Bound to score against us!

6 Likes

So did i, he’s from Birmingham too so it would work geographically aswell.

Chesterfield would work well for DJ geographically. I can’t see him commuting to a club in the south. Hopefully we get a fee for him too. What did Mansfield want for him with 6 months left? - 250k or something like that? - he’s 18 months older now though…

3 Likes

At this stage, I think we will be just happy to get him off the wage bill.

4 Likes

I would definitely have a look at Bostock from Notts County. Not sure what wages he would command though. He dictated and controlled so much of our recent home game against them.

1 Like

Surprised that Bostock is being released. Played most games for them and looked good both games against us.
Maybe wanted more money. Would be a good signing at this level if someone with good legs was alongside him.
Always liked Will Randall when he was at Sutton but not played much for County. A winger though so not much use to us.

1 Like

Played a couple of games for us in 2017.

2 Likes

Could Scott Dann still do the job middle of the back 3? No pace anymore but worked for aiden flint

Yeah needs runners according to Notts fans his legs are going and hes slowing down but give him time on the ball and hes still quality.