The Official Transfer Rumours Thread 2019 summer edition

The first of many … Daniel Leadbitter being linked with us on Twitter. Right back, played under Clarke at Bristol Rovers. Seems slightly unlikely if Devlin signs.

0 Likes

See we’re also being linked with Byron Webster a 32 year old centre back released by Scunthorpe. Good to see we’re looking for experience.

1 Like

Who’s linking these players on Twitter?

0 Likes

It was on EFL hub. Not saying they’re true but at least it’s good to see us linked with people

0 Likes

Can’t see us signing Leadbitter, unless of course Clarke is looking at making Devlin or Norman a winger?

0 Likes

i think Devlin would make a better winger than a defender.

0 Likes

I think he would make a better sheepdog or car salesman.

3 Likes

Good point but are we certain Devlin is going to sign?

0 Likes

Not really, but all the noises he was making towards the end of the season was that he’d want to stay. All depends on the terms and if there is a pay cut though and just how much it has been cut by but I do expect him to stay. Young family moving south, he’s going to want more stability and this two year deal will give him that.

1 Like

When’s Osbourne coming back?

1 Like

Didn’t someone say he’d said he’d take a pay cut to stay a while back?

1 Like

I am hearing we are very close to another signing. Possibly this week/early next.

1 Like

Any idea who?

0 Likes

Wise money is on Jimmy Walker. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

My money would be on the child catcher from chitty Chitty bang bang, bonzo needs another baddy to take the emphasis off him :joy:

2 Likes

Can we make this a sticky?

Just so I can add:

Player X
[post moderated]
Mr Sausage
J Walker Roadmarking Contractors

0 Likes

New player incoming? :eyes:

0 Likes

When?

0 Likes

Very very soon :wink:

0 Likes

Anybody we know?
(ie please don’t tell me it’s a former player)

0 Likes