The Official Transfer Rumours Thread - Summer 2020

He’s one for the fruiture.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s been mentioned, but Korey Roberts has joined Bromley.

Keeping it apple-themed…

4 Likes

All these puns aren’t very appletising. Can we get back to transfers please?

All the best to Korey, I’m glad he has got fixed up. Bromley will be looking for promotion into the league after missing out last time round.

I actually thought they finished in the top 8 but actually finished half way. Sure Bromley were top for a good chunk of the season.

Odin Bailey

Agree with Liam. Bailey would be a good signing and offer something different.

1 Like

Hope we make some signings today so they can play sat as judging from preseason we don’t like like we are going to create alot of chances

1 Like

After watching the 2 friendlies i agree, but i don’t think he has played the best team yet.

All the best to him, hope he does well and stays fit.

I was thinking that.

When you think he was probably our brightest player in our relegation season, and Devlin, Guthrie and Fitzwater seem to be doing fairly well in the SPL it does seem a strange move. I guess he hasn’t played much in the 18 months since leaving us though

My thoughts, what a complete waste the Birmingham friendly was.
Why play 7 or 8 ‘trialists’ when none of them will make the grade anyway. And surely the ‘management’ if capable, should be able to come to such a conclusion from watching them on a training ground anyway!
We should have played our strongest team against Birmingham’s 3rd team or whatever, scored a hatfull of goals (as long as Ady was not up front that is!) get confidence running through the team perhaps?
No, a thoroughly wasted opportunity.

1 Like

What’s your problem with Adebayo?

I didn’t watch it but it sounded Like we had the run around against bloos third team, with only Greg halford showing any class.
GH has been with us a long time, surely we have seen enough to make a decision on him ?

1 Like

I watched all the first half and bits of the second and they definitely didn’t give us the run around - was very much a nothing game and scrappy in midfield, neither team made any decent chances except the ones they scored and one of them was a quality free kick

With 6 trialists starting I wouldn’t worry about the performance but don’t think any of them did themselves any favours except Halford, however experienced centre halves is one area we’re not lacking in so not sure where he would fit in

4 Likes

From his twitter account yesterday:

1 Like

Jack Rose looks like he’s the first signing of the day.

Brilliant bit of business.

1 Like

Permanent?

Says first signing as well on twitter looks promising.