The Relegation Thread

There was less ■■■■ on the floor in those toilets at Fellows Park than there are in the ones at Bescot.

4 Likes

It only matters if it works or how it could work if done properly trying to sell Walsall fc now to any would be fan now would be like trying to sell some broken stale rich tea pack of biscuits when there’s some Hob nobs on the shelf next to them for the same price how would the CEO of Solihull get around that one he’d need to be a magician.

The lack of CRM is appalling, I literally get hardly anything from the club.

Given my location I ain’t a ST holder, but regular’ish ticket buyer, yet I get sweet FA tempting me back.

2 Likes

Do you think anyone within our club would even know what CRM stands for? I am not convinced :rofl:

1 Like

Just how difficult would it be for the club to email me knowing that I’m a long term season ticket holder with 2 kids who also have season tickets with a voucher for them to bring a mate each for nothing?

It’s a painful and stupidly expensive experience when they ask to take a mate (usually on the day whilst playing fifa with them). Crazy queues at the ticket office that the kids don’t enjoy and silly prices for 12 year old kids.
On numerous occasions the other kids I’ve taken haven’t even spent the tenner their parents have given them due to the shocking lack of food in the kiosks.

5 Likes

Just don’t do it :slightly_smiling_face: there is only one way the club will learn

1 Like

Southend deciding to give something a try then.

2 Likes

Everything is probably held in a single spreadsheet file… that someone accidentally deleted. :wink:

1 Like

What headline would get us saddlers sit up and take notice? who would we love to return and stoke the fires again?

Big fat Jan :joy:

1 Like

Tommy Coakley :laughing:

1 Like

Last season, my daughters Saturday plans changed at last minute, so she said dad shall we go to the Saddlers.

It was incredibly tight time wise, given the distance & no way would we have made kick off with the ticketing/ticket office.

So we went to Bath City instead, paid on the door, pint in the ground, good food, no queues, good atmosphere, decent game. Yes their ground is crap, but we both loved it. Have been back since, took her mates & a few neighbours. No hassle etc… on my doorstep.

I’ll always be a Saddler till I die, but this club of ours don’t half make it hard to support them.

8 Likes

A headline with stoke and fire in might make us sit up

1 Like

Mike Cecere
Roy Whalley
Lord Lucan
Dale Banton
Mark Rees
Martin O’Neill

1 Like

My memory of bath is staying there in a private apartment for 2 nights when we went to watch us play Bristol city, we lost 8-2 and i was crapped upon by a seagull the size of a cow while going into a wetherspoons :joy:
Mind you, the baths are probably one of the best things i have ever done, just wished i had booked :man_facepalming: we queued for about 2 hours to get in, but the free bath robes and flip flops made up for it :grin:
To think that they have to actually cool the water down for you to bathe in it? and it is thousands of years old when it gets to you :flushed: amazing :wink:

1 Like

Chunkster in memoir shocker

2 Likes

You heard it here first :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

Those seagulls are bastards

2 Likes

Didn’t the song go If I had the wings of an eagle and I had the arse of a cow

1 Like

Took me half hour in the bogs trying to wash it off :joy: