Totals raised

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref Chris nicholl trophy semi final

Issa fc. 4 White @ luck man 2

So we progress to the final of the Chris nicholl trophy after a hard fought win yesterday

Couldn’t be more pleased for the lads as they dug deep To secure our posistion in the final , And credit also to white and luckman for. Playing there part. In a great game of football

As you are aware yesterday was also about raising some cash for the gaffers memorial and once again the saddlers family. With some help from our near neighbours villa Stepped up and raised a staggering £2295 On the day Which was a fantastic effort by all involved

I will be attending the gaffers funeral in Southampton on Friday 19th April and will be handing the above sum over to. Chris,s daughter Cathy to be used Towards a lasting memorial in the gaffers memory

Walsall fans never cease to amaze me , we asked for your help and again. You turn up in numbers and fully supported what we tried to do , and as said. With your input And help from. Our villa Football freinds to raise. £2295 is. An amazing achievement And proves. Football certainly unites to look after there own when needed

Take a bow each and everyone who contributed eithier by sponsorship , match entrance fee Prize donation. Buying raffle tickets etc You know who you are and your generosity. Again made yesterdays event a massive success

As said the funeral takes place on the 19th. So still time. To top up what’s been raised to date if any one wishes to do so

Please. Message. Me if wishing to add any donations to the funds

Special thanks to the below who also went above and behond for the cause

Issa fc football club
I C shipping
Independent Saddlers Supporters Association
Graham and Tina farmer
Mick and Jo eardley. And all involved. With Issa fc under 15 s
Total crane solutions
Issa fc development squad
Majestic travel
Walsall football club
Kev ruby Astin
Express and star. Newspaper
Staffordshire. Football association

Jane Sharon and Tina for All there hard work Taking entrance fees then staffing the bar keeping you all watered for the day lol and val. for keeping you all, fed

Independent saddlers supporters association /. Issa fc. Has come a long way. In a short space of time and is growing at a rapid pace , but it’s only as good as the people. Involved , and we are very lucky to have such a great bunch of
People on board That. Work tirelessly not only for the club itself but also for the comunity we live in and as I always say. It’s down to you guys who constantly support. What we do. That will see Issa. Football club / Independent Saddlers Supporters Association. Keep going from strength to strength

GAFFER
Yesterday was for you old pal , I hope we have repaid you in some small way for what you did. For our beloved Walsall fc and the town of Walsall, in general

Onto the final now. big man and we will do our level best to try and bring the cup home where it belongs And that’s in the. Railway club where you spent many happy hours.
IMG_3888
IMG_3889

15 Likes

Well done all concerned. Top effort.

1 Like

Well done to all involved absolutely amazing the gaffer would be proud of you all

Well done to everyone

Well done to everyone involved :clap:

Well done all