Transfer Deadline Day (Jan 2022)

Pomlett, Johnson, I’m getting the two mixed up. Both say things that aren’t true, minutes/reports redacted and both in a bit of a mess.

1 Like

Seems that Mole has gone as well dead on 5pm?
Just trying to prove how hard he works by staying until 5?

3 Likes

Close the thread :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Kieran Phillips has been loaned by Huddersfield Town to Exeter City.

The quality of Drinks would be better under Boris

1 Like

Yow been on the piss all afternoon Welsh?

1 Like

Probably play in a partnership up front and score freely

Been asleep, which probably amounts to much the same thing… :wink:

1 Like

Did Fullerton even come to work today?

He’ll be down South working on signing that forward to complement the squad.

4 Likes

:joy: Yh! Remind me what was that all about again?

He meant PELSALL Villa!!

2 Likes

So end of the transfer window and our attacking options are as follows.

Right sided attackers.

Wilkinson.
Shade.
Rodney.

Left sided attackers.

Kiernan

Attacking Midfielders

Osadabe.

Strikers.

Miller.

Shocking!!!

6 Likes

Just a few more hours before thanny goes into meltdown

2 Likes

Already on it :wink:

4 Likes

Who actually no longer exist, so there is the perfect explanation for no incomings :joy:

Yes mole left but gamble and another male was in one of the offices. Then gamble left leaving the other male (possibly JF but can’t confirm as don’t see much of him around the stadium and from distance :man_shrugging:) got to half 5 and I went to watch the training session so didn’t see who left after.

So, as believable as most of the other utterances from Pomser’s mouth! :joy:

1 Like

We aren’t even being linked with anyone so I can’t see us signing anyone else.Matt will see Rodney as a player that can play as a lone striker just as he uses Wilkinson sometimes.So when Devante said the system was a factor in coming he won’t be played there anyway.

Part of developing these relationships is giving game time to loan players from this club. And of course good coaching. When such a player returns to his main club, he can say I learnt A and B, I should work on C and D, E and F are not for me. So next loans could start from the higher level. Back a few seasons, first was Paul Marshall, Ryan McGivern, later Jordy Hiwula and at the end George Evans. Later all this program, which was DS’ program really (blueprint is probably the other name), had been thrown away. Rebuilding it takes seasons of hard work, but there needs to be a starting point somewhere.

4 Likes