Transfer Deadline Day (Jan 2022)

Looks like Matt needs to start winning matches really quickly otherwise heā€™s a gonna.We have what we have now until the final whistle on the last day of the season letā€™s hope they pull their fingers out of their arses and start performing after Saturday and what I witnessed we are miles away and I do mean miles.

1 Like

Lose the next two games and Scunts could be within 4 points. Iā€™m genuinely concerned if the clueless morons running the club canā€™t see the issues.

On the bright side we havenā€™t splashed the cash and that 13k profit is still presumably in the bank!

7 Likes

I think if we had a different manager then these players would easily get top 10 in this leagueā€¦ taylor needs to go after Bristol went down to 10men and he still kept 1 upfrontā€¦ ffs we are 19th in league 2 and the stubborn ducker wonā€™t change the formation just keeps playing 1 up front and getting defenders to hoof it up fieldā€¦ what a ducking joke

1 Like

At a time when we needed our DOF to step up to the plate it would appear he has gone missing in action! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Tyriek Wright signed for Colchester on loan

Maybe they are saving money because they realise the discount that will need to be applied to the early bird offer to attract fans is going to have to be off the chart!

1 Like

Saving money to pay MT off in next week or two.

1 Like

Back off

:joy: only at Walsall aye mate and probably not far from the truth.

May be Fukkarton has been too busy searching for a new head coach to bother looking for any new players???

We have created a really good relationship with Aston villa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Remind me how many players we have on loan from them ffs

Club is a joke

Should have kept Khan

1 Like

Patiently waiting for plan B, C, D to kick inā€¦

We have missed those!!! We are on X, Y and Z now!!!

There could be some truth in that

More like ā€˜Plan 9 from Outer Spaceā€™.

2 Likes

Tyriek Wright gone to Colchester on loan.

This beloved club of ours Iā€™m afraid has been an easy meal ticket for far too long for the ruthless individuals who are involved it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not a bad signing for Scunthorpe. Had his difficulties but can score goals at that (our) level. A week come Tuesday could be very interesting at this rate. I reckon Taylor will go one up front, btw!