Transfer Deadline Day

If it’s Osbourne I hope he’s still on £350 a week.

2 Likes

He has been in Walsall today…

When fit I thought he was excellent personally.

I thought he was excellent when he felt like being excellent and was distinctly average the rest of the time to be honest.

Osbourne ?? Decent yes , but we all know he can’t string 3 starts together !

As a player I’d be pleased. I’d expect us to have offered a contact that’s very favourable for the club though.

Is Osborne not a free agent.? We can sign him after today so no rush.

Can’t see why Osbourne would be a priority today with him being a free agent… I would like to see another one of Keates’ non league gems.

Bit like Oztumer then

Possibly with Chambers being a doubt for tomorrow

1 Like

If you say so.

To be fair he made 32 appearances in his final season with us and 37 appearances last season

Think signing Osbourne and a back up CB & ST we have a very solid side, granted the full backs improve on last year which I think they will under Keates

Stark contrast compared to last Friday

Rumours we’ve agreed something called ‘a fee’ for Josh Gordon. Think JB is going senile.

1 Like

Someone at Bescot has discovered tippex and is doctoring memos after Jeff has seen them

Uncle Jeff droppin’ transfer coin like an absolute G…

9 Likes

Tom Hopkinson ‏Verified account @ TomHopkinson

Leicester City forward Josh Gordon is on his way to Walsall. Fee agreed @ MirrorFootball # DeadlineDay # LCFC # walsallfc

I think Osbourne would be a great signing if we had him the season we finished 3rd we would have won the league as his tackling would have helped us but the idea of Osbourne and Dobbo in the middle would be good as they would help break the play up and when Edwards comes back as 2 of Edwards Dobbo and Osbourne with the other on the bench would give depth

Incoming…

Osbourne announced by club 1 year deal