Trivela Group Takeover

I’ll reserve judgement until I see more of how this unfolds but I’d say this is either the day that sees us forward into a sustainable model, able to compete at least at League One level, or it’s the day we will look back on as when the final demise of the club started. It doesn’t feel like there is much inbetween.

7 Likes

Wow an investment group won’t allow the club to underperform , this is huge!!

1 Like

Hats of to the chairman ???

The words Sisu, Coventry and Ricoh spring to mind.

1 Like

Beats Port Vale’s set up slightly…

1 Like

I looked on line and found little info, wonder how much money there worth. And who their owner is hope they invest.

Hmm foreign investment in football clubs isn’t always a massive success story so I’ll reserve judgement for now.

1 Like

For perhaps the only time, I completely agree with you.

1 Like

Could you point to the similarities, please, so everyone can see the point you’re trying to make?

1 Like

Just that investment group does not equal guaranteed success

I could cry. Been dreaming of this day.

3 Likes

For those already putting forward reservations here’s a very interesting philosophy/set of core vaules…

We pay our employees well, support their efforts to improve skills, and help them to excel both personally and professionally.

https://arlingtonfamilyoffices.com/about

4 Likes

I’ve been working with American investors for the past decade, they do not mess around.

But ye it doesn’t guarantee anything.

The Co Chairman piece is also interesting.

So, none.

@chriss5471 has had a look and found this:

Doesn’t matter what any of their net worth is they formed as a new company 1 year ago and have only put in $2.9 million which is probably the value of the shares they purchased so basically if they want to walk away the company is worthless and we would be broke.

1 Like

What the f**k! :heart_eyes:

I’m with @ShropsSaddler on this. Folks shouldn’t forget that these are Yanks. Yanks only get involved in something if there’s a positive financial outcome for THEMSELVES. They are “wealth creators”. Wonder what their plans are to create wealth out of little old Walsall FC???

1 Like

Our situation is very different to Coventry’s, so I am optimistic.

But it would be foolish to think investors don’t do what’s best for them in all cases.

Houston Dynamo players incoming

1 Like

Just told a Man Utd supporting colleague about this - he asked how much debt they were going to put us in and said beware American owners.

1 Like