Tunnel and players entrance refurb

Had a refurb then, not sure if the ‘Fortress Bescot’ signs gone

2 Likes

Wondering if the wall quotes are from Clarkes book of sayings :joy::joy:

1 Like

I saw this on Monday, and in person it looks very impressive. The photos here don’t do it justice.

4 Likes

Refurb? what on earth was it like before?

If it’s full of his team talks as they walk out it’s no wonder we are playing crap.

1 Like

That looks smart to be fair. A lot better than what it was like previously.

6 Likes

Like the Dann and Deeney picture… what great careers those pair have had and unlucky not to have had any England caps.

5 Likes

As rob has already said was very impressed when taken down to view it on Monday. Fair play to whoever designed this makeover

3 Likes

Is Dann still at palace havent seen much of him in the past couple of seasons.

Yeah still there had a few injuries I think last couple of years .

2 Likes

I think dann should of defo got a england call up . . Il always remember we was losing 1-0 and dann picked the ball up in our half ran past about 6 players and slotted it into the bottom corner in injury time .

1 Like

I hate motivational phrases like that. My gym has em and all they inspire is an eye roll.

I am a cynical get though :grin:

2 Likes

I noticed yesterday while i was playing fifa . On overall attributes fifa20 have guthrie as our best player and nolan as our worst lol crazy

1 Like

At least we know where the rest of the january budget went :rofl: What about the toilets as well :rofl:

1 Like

Could they not have found a better player than Sinclair to slap on the wall!

1 Like

It’s all about the beard mate …it’s a tactic DC uses to try and intimidate the opposition :grinning:

Against Rochdale. Very close to the end of the game. The look of horror on Keith Hill’s face was priceless. So was the stick he received.

2 Likes

I think he was captain earlier on in the season prior to injury

1 Like

Here’s Scott Dann scoring against Rochdale to cheer everyone up:

5 Likes

Is the ‘live laugh love’ mural round the corner?

1 Like