UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

Of course!! Some predictors are constantly under that threat!!:yum:

3 Likes

Updated table after last Saturday (week 6). Much better scoring than the previous week with more consistent 2s and 3s. Shrewsbury_Saddler surged to the top of the table with a 4 pointer, which would normally win the week as well but fast on the outside came the juggernaut that is tinned to win it with 5 points! Well done!

Loads of movement still at this stage of the campaign and we really must give it 10-12 weeks to be able to judge the true quality of the predictors on show!! :crazy_face:

One or two people have been jettisoned from the table after missing 5 weeks in a row and another couple will be following them to the scrapheap if they don’t predict on Saturday, which may enable the table to get a bit bigger and easier to see for the hard of sight!

Not bothered really.

:blush:

1 Like

Looks like a few of last seasons big hitters have gone into DC mode and opted for the “slow start” strategy :smile:.

1 Like

Forgot last weeks predictions , … ■■■■ :hot_face: , and just look how far I fell down that there league , nearly where I ended up last season …:rofl: , this is a really ■■■■ game , I don’t know why i’m bothering …:roll_eyes::rofl:

If JJ was doing his job properly, he would have pm’d you at 2:45 reminding you to post your predictions.

2 Likes

:thinking: Maybe I should try and get a few extra points off him on that basis do you think …:wink:

1 Like

Let me have a quick look at the table and get back to you :thinking:

1 Like

It’s been known to happen!!:joy::confounded:

1 Like

Oh well i have jumped up 8 places so all is good :grin:

1 Like

■■■■ off , again then …

2 Likes

Thanks then @JollyJohnny:disappointed:

1 Like

You should be pleased for me i’m your mate :joy::wink:

1 Like

Well @JollyJohnny can ■■■■ off as well now that @Belphegor tipped me off that he’s PM’d people before when they’ve forgot to put their prediction in ,… sign I started to ruffle a few feathers last season , and people got a bit twitchy when they realised my potential …:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Go @RedandWhite :joy:

Bloody hell the slide continues.

Erm … Oh.

Er :pouting_cat:

That is all.

1 Like

You know, I’m inclined to agree. This whole thing has gone a bit stale. Maybe it’s time to call it all off. Last match of the month seems as good a time as any. Current table becomes the final table and the leader, whoever it might be, haven’t looked, is crowned UTS champion in perpetuity.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am loving this.

2 Likes

Now now.

Dont get cocky.

You still have time to plummet.

Matt is an expert at that. He will give you some good tips.

:rofl:

3 Likes