Vale vs Swindon

Looked to me like Swindon had blown themselves out after a high intensity performance against us and then again in the first time. This Vale side is absolute dross which says all you need to know about our season

2 Likes

Darrell’s home town!

1 Like

If I was there club I ask the elf to throw fail out of the play offs for that

Come on you Stags!

This is why when we beat Fail at home I couldn’t get into the buzz. I have the jungle of the garden to sort and some shit jobs around the house with the memories of another rubbish season still in my mind, and they are off to Wembley. Bad times.

Hopefully they will suffer heartbreak at the last hurdle and we have something better to look forward to. I’d take two defeats against them next season for a play off final.

1 Like

It’s crazy because we all missed the live action so much in the darkest hours of the pandemic and now fans seem to be ruining it for themselves by attacking footballers after the final whistle apparently it’s happened at Everton tonight with Viera another to be attacked

It will be nice to meet Swindon fans next season after the way they were all positive they were going up.

3 Likes

We’ll see you next year
We’ll see you next year
You’re going nowhere we’ll see you next year

1 Like

Vieira

https://twitter.com/FootballNBoxing/status/1527406547147575305?t=5_a0fWNCQjoSy97J_NiZTQ&s=19

Can’t fault Viera for that. He’s still got it!

1 Like

Always thought Everton Andy was an idiot now there’s proof :wink:

2 Likes

If fans want fences back or something similar they are going the right way about it

2 Likes

McKirdy’s penalty was laughable, but I imagine uptheswindon or whatever their site is called has gone into meltdown at him laughing and pulling faces on his way back to the half way line after taking it.

2 Likes

What an awful manager Darrell Clarke must be getting his team to a play off final. Terrible management.

2 Likes

A right C U next Tuesday

1 Like

Crosby should take the credit fot getting vale to the play off final.

3 Likes

Vale play like we did under him but with better players as hes been backed there

2 Likes

Football’s not done itself any favours this week. Firstly Sheff Utd manager Heckingbottom childishly thrusts the ball into Djed Spences stomach at a throw in, then Billy Sharp is assaulted on the pitch, and another Sheff Utd player is accused of kicking a fan. Then tonight we’ve trouble at Everton with fans seeming to assault Palace staff, and now we’ve got the fiasco at Vale Park.
And they still call it the beautiful game- what a laugh!

2 Likes

Yes, I wouldn’t be happy if it was one of our players. Probably felt embarrassed and that’s how he reacted but he needs to think about how it looks to fans.

2 Likes

Just found this picture of their chief moderator

5 Likes