W 1-0 vs Alfreton Town (H) - FA Cup Second Round Replay - Tue 12th Dec, 7:45pm

You don’t qualify already??? :exploding_head: :joy:

Only joking. I put down the careworn look down to having to watch that game. :grin:

Careworn :rofl:
The boots open to the elements didn’t help

1 Like

Was it a sole less experience on your part? :hiking_boot:

1 Like

You must love them very much :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

All of our lot I know of are going. Think we’ll win very comfortably which I think we would have done on Tuesday if the early goal wasn’t wrongly disallowed.

I won’t be there as I have a meeting already booked for that evening. My wife and daughter will be there however and I am confident we will win.

Glad to hear all the genital warts have cleared up now then …

5 Likes

I went to Bescot once I must have been in my thirties and the bloke charged me child fee, either that or it was pensioners price.

1 Like

We played Blues away sometime in the 90s in whatever the mickey mouse cup was called then. It was kid for a quid. I think I was about 18 at the time and I said to my Dad I’m gonna chance it in the kids turnstile. Walked straight through no problem, looked behind me and my Dad was coming through as well, he would have been around 40 at the time :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m going! Got my season ticket seat. Paid £10.00 for it.
It’s my club.

3 Likes

I’ll be going

1 Like

With the upper shut id expect a slightly better atmosphere!

1 Like

How many we expecting alfretton to bring ?

I’d guess they’ll probably bring 500

Ticket purchased, definitely due to yesterdays result.

5 Likes

Think there’s five of our normal nine in attendance. Which ay bad.

No upper so it’ll be along the side somewhere.

I’m hoping to see Ben.

And a 4-0 win.

1 Like

Expecting a complete professional performance
4-0 to us with 3590 in attendance

Have the club given them the Community stand being as I can buy tickets in the away stand? Might get some in the posh stand lol

Nah, buy a ticket in the away end if possible or home lower, if you go in the “ posh oap stand take some ear muffs as you will be enveloped in a sea of zzzzzzzzzzz’ s and swishing of thick blankets not to mention the chorus of gum sucking cough sweets.:joy:

2 Likes

I would go but I don’t want to sit downstairs