W 1-0 vs Stevenage (H) - League Two - Sat 28th Aug, 3pm

I voted win as I usually do , can’t bring myself to go against the team .

I just hope if we do go a goal down we don’t show the lack of fight that’s been so painfully obvious each game so far , roll them sleeves up and fight you wankers

4 Likes

Pity we can’t lock em up in a room and make em watch some old video footage of the fans back in the 80’s :joy: :wink:

1 Like

FTFY … :smirk:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Home win 4-2. Wiltshire Saddler has to be right once in his life.
I found a (very clean) pound coin in the washing machine this morning, so I’ve invested this with BET365 at 80-1.
I intend to invest my winnings in £80 worth of Calgon so my washing machine lives longer, thereby increasing my chances of even more £1 treasure in the future.

6 Likes

Well looks like I’ll be enduring this encounter once more, glutton for punishment you could say just not as greedy for it as the poor souls who made a whole day of it travelling to Hartlepool and back and who witnessed absolute tripe in between the parts of the day they spent sitting in a car for 3/4 hours each way.The team owe all of us a good performance but owe you lot more of one in my opinion,here’s hoping they’ve put it all behind them had a productive weeks training and show us why the club invested in them all as players I’ve voted for a Stevenage win as that’s the obvious option but my heart is going for a 2-1 win Kiernan and Wilkinson to get his campaign under way.

4 Likes

2-0 win to stevenage, after a promising opening 10 minutes.

Following the final whistle, @DanG_WFC to release a bestselling book - “Walsall FC - My Part in their Downfall”.

2 Likes

Seems I’ve done exactly the same - also voted a Walsall loss. But I’m still going - lord knows why………there’s always the burger van outside turnstiles 17/18……….

1 Like

You could just tag him @DanG_WFC. After all, you typed his whole username :joy:

2 Likes

How do I do that? A once IT wizard, now a technophobe :joy:

Press the @ sign and then type the username or start of one without any spacing between the @ and the start of the name

1 Like

Woohoo…done it! You learn something every day. I’m on a roll now…Walsall to put 5 goals past a tiring Stevenage in the last 15 minutes, to win 5-2!!

1 Like

2-1 simply because the wife is coming and she watched us win at kiddy. We need all the luck we can get so ill take that! Can’t wait to sample the improved match day experience, but I’ll still be taking jam butties and a carrier bag to piss in! :joy:

1 Like

I think the 0-0 draw with Stevenage, which iirc was end of Novemberish 2019 is one of the worst ten football matches I’ve ever seen. Appalling load of old rubbish, both teams lucky to get nil. Can’t be as bad as that on Saturday, whatever the result.
I’ll say 0-0 again, but with some better football.

1 Like

Have you been in ProffesorPeach"s hallucinogenic stash cupboard ?

2 Likes

The less popular but extremely rare follow up album by the Beatles to ‘Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’…

3 Likes

Time to convert performances into points. Saying that Stevenage are a very good League 2 outfit so it will be anything but easy.

An entertaining 2-2 draw.

I just hope those in the audience on Saturday stick behind the boys.

I shall be partaking myself at some stage mate had a bostin cheeseburger last time I went and it was very nice indeed I’ve voted for a loss because the opposite usually happens :rofl: bit of reverse psychology going on.

3 Likes

In that case, the burger will be shit

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like