W 1-0 vs Tranmere Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 12th Feb, 3pm

Walsall_Casual

Can’t see anything other than a convincing Tranmere win unfortunately.

Davidusa,

You took the words right out of my mouth.
The next two games are going to be tough.

Neil Mcdonald, both exists and can speak…and is apparently a champion of understatement -

we’ve been on a bit of a run which has not been very nice

I was trying to give him (Taylor) a little bit of a helping hand, a little bit of experience

it hasn’t worked and he’s probably lost his job for seven defeats on the bounce

So, the focus for Saturday is to individually do a little bit better

That’s got my confidence surging :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Not one mention of anything for the fans and supporters!!!

Doesn’t sound as if this bloke has given our useless shower of players the round of f*cks that they deserve…

2 Likes

Worrying that the players were all behind Taylor :flushed:
They must be shitter than I have been giving them credit for, in that case.

4 Likes

Doesn’t bode well, does it??

3-0 Tranmere

Cant see us scoring, Cant see us even getting out our own half unless miller is chasing that “over the top” ball.

Already got me new suitcase for Dover away

You’ll be waiting a bit, they’re going down

He’s thinking two years ahead.

I thought I’d clicked onto The Immigration thread

1 Like

Who are they? You mean all those plebs… making such a fuss over their team dropping out of the league due to managements incompetence…such a bloomin inconvenience! Bet the board wish Covid would come back bigtime, so that they wouldn’t have to play matches in front of irritating supporters.
Just hope that during the next two defeats we can keep the score down, however that would mean defending crosses and set pieces!..ah well.

2 Likes

Not his fault then!

1 Like

I see that the Park Inn is still off limits as a Covid quarantine hotel. Seeing that you are only required to quarantine if you enter the UK from a red list country, and there haven’t been any on that list since before Christmas, what is going on in there these days? :thinking:

I don’t know what’s going on there. It seems to be all a bit half-hearted, there are no obvious security staff any more so I’m not sure that it is actually been used as a quarantine hotel at the moment.

Did I hear him say they are a talented group? Wow not how I’d have described them, clearly I’ve not got a clue because I’m nowhere near a professional football team right now and these guys are.It’s the first time I’ve heard McDonald in over 6 months and I’m not sure it was worth the wait if he gets this lot to win some games I’ll eat my hat.

2 Likes

Some hotels have been used as ‘bridging accommodation’ for Afghan refugees so it could be that.

2 Likes

Can you see the pitch from any rooms? You’d think the poor sods had suffered enough.

2 Likes

No, but they can see the anguish on our faces as we watch the match. It must be some comfort to them that there’s some people worse off than themselves.

My old dad supported Saddlers from the 20s to the 80s.
My mom used to mimic him saying - " what we need is a new centre forward "
Some things never seem to change.

1 Like

Do any of them possess a pair of boots they’d get a game mate.