W 2-0 vs Harrogate Town (A) - League Two - Sat 24th Feb, 3pm

Was around 300 at the weekend

When I booked 2 tickets on Monday, the seated tickets had sold out. So I have to stand with my painful leg. It will be well worth it if we win to erase last year’s painful memory of the 3-0 defeat.

2 Likes

Ticket just purchased from our ticket office.
I live 15 miles north of Harrogate, so will be collecting from their ticket office.

2 Likes

I had a seat the first time we were allowed up there. Terrible view made worse by stanchions. Behind the goal is pretty bad too, so the side terrace is where I’ve got my ticket for.

I agree Andy. Been twice and the seats are really cramped and a poor view. Hope to get a better view on the side terrace to compensate for my painful leg. Might be behind the away dugout i think. UTS

Got ours on the day they went on sale. The ground is in my opinion horrible with poor views from where we are usually seated.
I can’t actually remember if we’ve ever won there.

Since they joined the EFL we have drawn 1-1 and lost 3-0 last year. Third time lucky maybe

Sold 479 of a 500 odd allocation. Would be shocked of we don’t sell out now

3 Likes

last season was one of the most depressing games i’ve been to. Hopefully we give a good account of ourselves. With an allocation of what 7-800 and nearly 500 sold let’s hope we can shift the rest after the last couple of games performances.

just seen the allocation is only 570 so will 100% sell out - get your tickets whilst you can

1 Like

That the maximum allocation?

I thought it was 700 odd in previous seasons but not sure.

Just got our tickets. Hopefully much better than the last trip there.

I think the away capacity is700 but we have an allocated ticket number of 570 not sure on the missing 130 as it seems late to ask for more and not sure they could do pay on the day tbh

1 Like

Logically (I know…) if we can repeat our performance levels shown against Mansfield Town and Morecambe then a hugely welcome 3 points should be on the cards.

Don’t forget - Harrogate’s defence must be suspect … it shipped 9 goals against Mansfield.

1 Like

2-1 to Walsall is my forecast.

How many times do I have to keep telling you Tim - it’s over between us. So stop fantasising about my body and go find yourself someone new. :grin:

2 Likes

Bloody cold in Harrogate this time of year you know.

1 Like

Must I remind you last time I saw you you were only too keen to strip your top off as soon as you saw me. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Would love 3 points but fear it will be a draw. Josh to get off the mark in a low key match thinking 2-2.