W 2-0 vs Harrogate Town (A) - League Two - Sat 24th Feb, 3pm

Three wins in a row, we couldn’t could we?

Harrogate currently 7th, Walsall 16th. Beat them in this game and we will be above them. Mad.

I would be inclined to keep the same starting XI as tonight.

Harrogate Town vs Walsall - Match Result
  • Harrogate Town Win
  • Draw
  • Walsall Win

0 voters

Going for the hat trick
Why not!

If we play like we have the last few games and press from the off then yes why not.

We sat back a little tonight second half and they started to put pressure on us after we had started to boss it through the first half.

We should play our own game and press and give the opposition the headaches and let them worry about stopping us play

4 Likes

Got my ticket before the Newport game and at full time wondered why, two games on two wins and I can’t wait.

We need consistency now any of the nine chasing teams can put a run together the one with the most consistent results in the next 14 games will grab a place in the playoffs

It could be anyone but heart saying why not us

2-1 win at Harrogate would be a fab start to ramp up the momentum

4 Likes

3 nil win, Adeboyega hat-trick.

4 Likes

pep-guardiola-we’ll-be-there-9

I have gone for a win. Why not? 2-1 will do.

I’ll be there

Get a £1 on it

IF we win and …

Accrington vs Crawley is a draw

Barrow don’t lose at home to Bradford

Doncaster beat Wimbledon

Wrexham win away at Gillingham

The Dongs don’t lose at home to Newport

Morecambe don’t beat Grimsby

Crewe win away at Notts County

… then we’ll be in a playoff position come 5 o’clock (or just after). :grin:

Being serious, a few of those look decent possibilities - and even if they don’t all come off, it might only delay us by a few days until next Tuesday against Accrington which is a game in hand on some of those above us.

6 Likes

We can only go about our business to be fair.

Next two games are massive though.

Dont want to be negative after these last two wins, but Harrogate seem to be one of those teams that kind of has our number.

Gonna go for a 1-1 draw. Flash to get of the mark and a steady away performance.

Head says draw, heart says an away win for the super soaraway Saddlers.

@AndyWTaylor to streak on the pitch if we’re winning on the eighty minute mark.

I bet that took some working out or have you devised a computer program called something like 4th Division bottleneck?

2 Likes

Taking the family to this one and staying over, can’t wait.

1 Like

A fixture list snd the latest table. :grin:

1 Like

Very good…made me laugh.

1 Like

The EnviroVent Stadium is always a tough place to go, and I still sometimes wake up in sweats after the nightmare there at the end of last season and Mrs KingCrod has to damp be down with a cold flannel. That aside we look unstoppable at the moment and the way we have responded to the Newport debacle has been hugely impressive and a credit Mat and the boys, given our strong recent form I expect a bumper travelling audience.

10 Likes

For an enhanced fan experience.

3 Likes

Now that would be a brilliant accumulator. £50 on that and you’d never need to work again Andy :joy:

Hoping we now shift the last few hundred tickets.

Haven’t seen how many we’ve sold so far but it’s a really small allocation.

Weekend in York for us lot. We had a run of playing York in February a while back so it’s nice to bring back this family tradition.

5 Likes