W 2-1 vs Crawley Town (H) - League Two - Sat 19th Nov, 3pm

I agree.

While enjoying this little run, and as well as we played at Wycombe, we didn’t play that well v Rochdale or Carlisle.

Yes, it’s the sign of a good team to dig out results when not playing well, but I fear we we will get punished by Crawley’s better strikers if we give them similar chances to the ones we allowed Rochdale and Carlisle.

1 Like

Thirded. We will need to play well to beat these. Take our chances and restrict theirs.
Will be chuffed with a win.

Crawley are miles better than the league table suggests. They made an error with the previous manager who completely ripped up the recipe for the way the side had played to be a comfortable mid table side and since he’s been sacked they’ve reverted to a more tried and tested formula.

Nadesan is rapid. I mean really quick and Tom Nicols is a league 1 striker. I’m not sure Telford starts often. Their wide players are decent too. Tilley a real threat in particular

1 Like

We cannot be complacent with Crawley as they have some decent players.
It’s a winnable game if we take care of the ball properly, something we’ve been doing better at of late, especially at home.
I would like to see DJ getting back on the goal trail with the midfielders chipping in as well. We don’t score a lot of goals, something we should be doing more of as we’re not a small team.
I hope we can continue our little run with a victory on Saturday.
UTS.

Was thinking of taking my 4 year old do the club charge for this age or can he just walk in with us? Would be his first game

Free for under 12s when you purchase your ticket ask for a under 12 ticket. Swifty family or something like that its called.

1 Like

Not gonna be much banter with the away fans. A typical following is in the region of 70!!!

Have you got a season ticket? If so you can get another for your child free of charge

1 Like

No mate i havent

As long as you they attend with a full paying adult, then under 12’a are free. The ladies at the ticket office are very good, they’ll just ask for your ticket details if already brought and allocate a ticket for the same stand.

2 Likes

Fancy a 2-1 win, but won’t be easy. Their form is pretty identical to ours.

Sorted it mate cheers it is the schools game tommorow?

1 Like

Did I see correctly? Despite this game being 3pm on Saturday, is the full video service available on iFollow?

Due to the World Cup - same as for the usual international breaks.

1 Like

PS Doncaster is on a Friday anyway but would have been included, as is Salford the week after, but next week against Carlisle isn’t as that’s the FA Cup not EFL.

I think so mate.

1 Like
2 Likes

1100 school kids in the family stand tomorrow

1100 more than there will be next Saturday. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I will be in there tomorrow with the lad and a dingle m8?and his lad ,I’d rather be in the upper :roll_eyes:,Can I still get in the stadium suite for a couple before the game ? And can I get a drink at half time anywhere in the family stand ?.