W 2-1 vs Oldham Athletic (H) - League Two - Tue 15th March, 7:45pm

Phone and get it sent to your phone or collect from the window before the game. It will save you the booking fee.

Thank you for your reply. I ll try and call if I get chance today, . It would of just been easier to do it online.
Thanks again

To be honest, it’s probably quicker phoning (especially if you need to register for an online ticket account first) - and it will save you £1.25!

1 Like

Oldham suffered a shattering injury time loss at Swindon on Saturday which must have hit 'em like a hammer to the heart. Want us to win again a scrappy 1-0 will do. (regrettably it will be a boring 0-0 draw).
As someone else has mentioned, I do hope that Oldham manage to stay up as it is a
relatively easy hit from where I live (but not at our expense, please don’t let it be US again that gives 'em a lift up!) Stevenage should hit the non league button methinks.

3 Likes

A banana skin.

This will be a true test of whether we have turned the corner.
I will be disappointed if we don’t win, but our pre-Flynn experience makes me worry.

1 Like

Like someone said on the season ticket thread £51 a win over the years if your a season ticket holder terrible really.

Not sure if anyone know this bloke tragic incident in brownhills.

Oldham have Sheridan in who’s done the great escape with them before and very unlucky on the weekend.

We are usually naff on tuesday nights and against teams lower down so think this will be the real test of where we are at under Flynn if he can turn these old habits into new positive ones.

My heart says 2-0 win but my head says a bore draw

Saying a draw 1-1 never do well against teams at the bottom Wilkinson with our goal.Like to see Rodney given a start to see what he can do for longer than 20 minutes.

I have just played my last big card to try to help ensure that the club has a storming end to the season.

I have booked a holiday which includes 28th May, thus ensuring that I will miss our Play Off Final match at Wembley.

That’ll teach me!

5 Likes

I’ve gone Oldham win as these are the type of games we usually lose.

1 Like

Injury free game and nothing else.

No Tomlin again?

Guessing covid mate

2 Likes

Good chance with White having it also.

1 Like

Yes Tomlin is out with covid
Good to keep settled line up,need to start the game well and get at them from the off.Getting the first goal is crucial.We need to start winning midweek home games NOW.

1 Like

I’d like to see an improved first half performance.It’s been a while since we had one it always seems to need a half time team talk after a lacklustre 45 minutes to get this lot going.

Appy bufday @RobHarv3y hope you are rewarded with a good performance :smile:

1 Like

I rewarded myself with a Champy’s mixed grill

Just pulled up at the ground

3 Likes