W 2-1 vs Stockport County (A) - FA Cup Round Three - Sun 8th Jan, 2pm

I read earlier we will be playing in Red on Sunday. Always prefer us in red (when possible) does my nut in when we wear one of our away kits for no apparent reason.

2 Likes

Well you’ve got an excuse if you’ve been on the Belgian stuff :smiley:

1 Like

I was going to say your seats next to ours mate so I’ll hold you up then I realised your seat number will mean Jack sh*t Sunday afternoon :smiley:

3 Likes

Weve got this

I’m a believer, it feels like were on an 80s style cup run . Paying $5 on the NZ Tab to win on Sunday against a team below us in the league as well

UTS

1 Like

https://twitter.com/_sbyrne/status/1611409589999648780?s=46&t=Jcx6yMXtBZ78g4vhZtOriQ

Any takers?

We’ll be going to the Pineapple for a few pre match sherbets. EP is never an easy place to go and Walsall Fan TV (the joy and the pain) is right in saying we will have to be at our best if we want to be in the hat for the 4th round on Monday evening but I fully expect us to be so.

I really can’t see us getting anything from this game.
They put us to the sword the last time we played them, they will probably get an early goal and absorb our attacks, wait until we throw everyone forward, then counter us to score the winner.

Why? Why would anyone want that? Just sell a pulled pork/hog roast roll and then have an icecream stand next to it. Inedible filth! :face_vomiting:

Neither can I. They know our weaknesses, and Flynn will try to deal with that, but they will be confident they can beat us.
Still that’s the joy of football, it can be very unpredictable. So I will be optimistic, and go for a replay.

If they were that good they would be running away with league. No doubting they were best side I’ve seen at home this season but they followed that up with a loss at Grimsby. They’re as inconsistent as any other team in this league. We just need to show up and not give them as much respect as we have before.

6 Likes

What would your lineup be?

Evans
White Daniels Monthe Gordon
Comley
Maddox Kinsella Hutchinson
DJ Knowles

:smiley:Offer here,
Well refreshed from my 10 days in Egypt, a little bit of all inclusive.
Great to play on a Fa cup 3rd round day and NOT in the league as usual.
Looked like a shite draw for us and County when the draw was made but certainly very winnable for both sides, a bookies game for sure with any result probable.
Have a feeling that this will go to a replay, going for a 2-2 score line and at least in the hat for the 4th round.
Very winnable as I have said and I am confident that we will turn up but so will they, so a good game in prospect.
COME ON ME BABBIES
:pray:Offer

2 Likes

No Fraser Horsfall for them is a massive loss.

From what I’ve seen of pretty much every game this season, he’s been arguably the best opposition player we’ve come up against.

Evans

McEntee Daniels Monthe

Knowles Gordon

Kinsella Comley

Maddox

Wilkinson DJ

2 Likes

I see that as the big boys are all in FA Cup action, Sky has had to resort to L1 & 2 for a live game to show today. Guess who they picked. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s not Salford by any chance?

1 Like

I fully expect cries of encore, encore from the enraptured audience as we score the winner just before the Fat Lady sings.
5 star rating on TripAdvisor.

2 Likes

Only a couple of hundred tickets left for the home end looks like a sell out should be a cracking atmosphere just hope the rain holds off.

Is anyone still after a ticket for tomorrows game as I wont be going now , there is also a ISSA coach seat booked .
DM me for details