W 2-1 vs Swindon Town (A) - League Two - Mon 26th Dec, 3pm

It was hard to pick man of the match yesterday, Monthe and Daniels were class, Kinsella was Kinsella in fact he went in for an header he won the foul and the other player come off worst and had to be substituted lol, Bennett had a tremendous game as did Knowles.
Hutchinson for me controlled the game but his replacement was justified as Maddox gave us that little more composure, all in all a great away day, a great performance and well done to MF for rolling the dice on 70 minutes when many would have stuck out for the draw.

1 Like

1 Like

Closed today. If today is Tuesday - I’m having my annual “what day is it?” time.

Open as normal tomorrow and Thursday.

2 Likes

Wait til you retire mate :joy:

3 Likes

Any idea when I’m supposed to put my bins out?

You can recycle any old tat on here any time you like…

1 Like

I’m going to start a Barnwell Out thread.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:
I was going to recycle some old material but thought I’d leave it until next Monday at 7:10.

1 Like

Luckily I’ve got a good neighbour on one side and he knows I am a wuckfit so always puts my bins out. Result

1 Like

Another big difference is we’ve had 12 different goalscorers this season.

2 Likes

Me and @Belphegor have a mutual agreement in fact we have a couple :wink:.Should be a belter Thursday mucka I shall be seeing you in the railway at teatime for a couple of beverages.Is it me or do they taste even better when your unbeaten since October :thinking::smirk:.

2 Likes

Interesting statement from Walsall official.

I wasn’t there so I can’t claim I know but it looked like more than a 465 following from the pictures. We had sold at least 400 tickets. I’d be surprised if only 65 turned up to pay on the day, especially with no price increase.

You can’t knock our support, even when things weren’t going as well the away followings were superb.

1 Like

Not sure how accurate this is but it’s saying we are second for away attendances.With 6886 away followers so far this season.

1 Like

They are not called swindlers for nothing :smile:

3 Likes

I think that’s the average attendance of games when we play away Scoob.

So for instance if we played two away games at Bradford and Swindon with attendances of 17,000 and 10,000, the average would be 13,500 even though we would have taken around 1,000 fans ourselves.

1 Like

Ah ok that makes sense mate.Either way we do take a very good following most away games.Is there anything out there that shows how many we do actual take on average? I only had a quick scout around.

Daniels motm easily
Not sure who he better him or monthe? Different style of cb

Not very scientific, and not for this season but Average away attendance for every League Two club in the 2021/22 season - Page 3 of 3 - Fan Banter gives a rough comparison and has us as 10th.

1 Like

I’d say about 500 average?

Newport sold out, 1000?
Barrow, 300?
Gillingham, 400?
Bradford, 500
Leyton Orient, 500?
Stockport, 1250
Mansfield, 650?
Sutton, 400?
Wycombe, 450
Carlisle, 450?
Doncaster, 700
Swindon, 465

1 Like

With a bit of rough estimation and evening out of the numbers, that looks closer to a 600 average to me. Either way, top support to some pretty crummy places and now we are bang on form that average will only go up i’d say!

UTS!