W 3-1 vs Bradford City (A) - League Two - Sat 30th Sept, 3pm

Putting a bet on Andy cook to score and Bradford to win, it’s bound to jinx it with my betting record.

1 Like

7 nil home win 6 for Cook and 1 OG that deflects of DJ’s head as he attempts to clear the ball in the first 15 seconds

He’s not managed it so far this season apart from the odd spell here and there, so I see no reason why it would start on Saturday.

3 Likes

He missed a penalty there last season. :see_no_evil:

Anyone e checked the odds on Bradford to score 4+ and cook to score anytime?

No.
Because I’m not a shit gibbon. :monkey_face:

1 Like

Ash Taylor is injured but Osadebe might get a goal.

One of those occasions when an injury has strengthened a team.

4 Likes

Do we know if McEntee is fit?

Westies sources tell me he’s fit and playing CM :rofl:

13/1 on Skybet.

That’s crazy low odds for that
They must be huge favourites x

I like to be positive - but I fear an experienced and domineering Andy Cook will be way too much for young Foulkes to cope with. I’d like to be proved wrong, but I fear the worst.

Absolute hammering I reckon and a drop of a couple of places to 18th. How much longer is this unqualified, inexperienced idiot going to be in charge. Can we wait for the 6 month inevitable execution clause as westie has explained

So the fact we have lost 4 centre backs doesn’t enter your thinking… why am I not surprised!!

To be honest we haven’t been very solid WITH them :laughing:

4 Likes

Just done bet builder on Bet365… odds were so short! Bradford clearly huge favourites and rightly so

Of course I’m aware of that. A decent manager reverting back to a system which accommodates 2 centre half’s. We could get some sort of positive result. But this is Sadler. 3 5 2. 5 3 2. However you choose to call it. More square pegs in round holes and an absolute battering on the cards.

He just needs to leave. So we can start to see the potential of the players we do have at our disposal

It might be 2 Centre backs tomorrow!!!

Could be yes. Highly doubtful with Sadler in charge. More likely someone parachuted in as some sort of experiment. The question is who