W 3-1 vs Harrogate Town (H) - League Two - Tue 25th Oct, 7:45pm

He’ll be squawking in pain at these puns. Might celebrate by drinking a Woodpecker.

1 Like

Hope your back to 100% fitness now mate after a bout on the sidelines with the dreaded Covid.I’ll no doubt see you in railway Saturday before the game :+1:t2:

1 Like

I might pop down the railway this weekend lads and lasses, not at work as I’m away this week so I’ll have chance to make it down earlier. Sure I heard it’s @RedandWhite’s round… :eyes:

2 Likes

Strange that is because I also thought the same :thinking:.

1 Like

Well two of us CANNOT be wrong!

1 Like

I see what you did there :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright, don’t chirp on about it.

Why, beakause it was too subtle for you?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, I was tweeting.

1 Like

That’s guano.

Hey up, Geordie’s giving 'em the bird.

Anyway, I heard it was twit twoo not 22…

Only 22 tickets sold? It’s like they don’t give a Hoot!!

fingers crossed we can win-g it and feather our nest with a home win and three points. I live in nocturnal hope.

See you in the hub tonight unless you’ve ’ chickened ’ out of going ?

Isn’t it funny how 2 guys can both be so mixed up about rounds when its their turn eh @Scooby2167 and @RobHarv3y:thinking: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Enough with these jokes, you’re sending me a bit cuckoo :grin:

1 Like

It’s strix-ly for the birds…

in Spain so I can’t make this one, terrible game 1-0 win

This and Rochdale are must wins with us being at home, especially looking at their league positions.

Going for a 2-0 home win.

I’m not there tonight mate I’ll be watching on ifollow instead from somewhere near Madrid.I’ll see you Saturday though usual time so stop taking the cluckin piss :grin:.Anyway surely it has to be @RobHarv3y ’s round :thinking:

I’m predicting the start of our promotion push tonight and will be wearing my lucky parka type coat. I shall also back them with some hard earned and well deserved pension cash £!
FLYNN IN :arrow_right: PERIOD