W 3-1 vs Harrogate Town (H) - League Two - Tue 25th Oct, 7:45pm

Love Madrid , awesome beer and Tapas!

1 Like

Courtesy of @Belphegor no doubt :joy:

1 Like

If we have ambitions of being anything better than a bottom half League 2 side, tonight and Saturday are the games we have to win. If we do (massive if) 23 points from 17 games is not bad considering how terrible we’ve been and all the injuries etc.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of people disappearing when it’s their turn at the bar but that’s a bit of a drastic step hiding in Madrid :blush:

2 Likes

Sir, you may be slightly mistaken.

1 Like

I never take us winning for granted, after all it is Walsall and we like to help other teams.

I will be observing in person :smiley:

2 Likes

Which one? Tapas in Madrid does sound the more attractive.

Nah, a nice damp evening at The Bezzla beckons.

1 Like

Dont give two hoots to the score as long as we nest 3 points

See you in the hub :+1:

1 Like

No comment your honour.

2 Likes

A good chance to pick up three points tonight and Saturday.
Saddlers fans want to see some progress made on the pitch, something we’ve been starved of for a number of years.
I’m still in Flynn’s corner and strongly believe he’s in ours. Things haven’t gone the way we would like, but we have an opportunity to start turning things around - starting tonight!

1 Like

I’ll be watching from somewhere outside Madrid myself tonight. Admittedly about 850 miles outside … :grin:

3 Likes

BTW Does that mean that we’ll be getting an owl-é whenever there’s a goal? :thinking:

3 Likes

Would that be at the Bescobeu Stadium?

1 Like

La Caldera Libratierra.

Si, I knew this thread would turn into another round of puns, u-no

With injuries and now suspensions what could the team look like tonight?!

Got a feeling this is gonna be a proper scrappy game be happy if can manage a 1-0 win

I will be watching from costa del Brownhills :grin: