W 3-1 vs Harrogate Town (H) - League Two - Tue 25th Oct, 7:45pm

White isn’t suspended. As far as I can make out it’s only Comley missing from Saturday.

I’d imagine Maddox comes into midfield or Knowles played as a 10.

I think we’re stronger tonight with Knowles up from in place of DJT and maddox plays alongside Hutchinson with Kinsella sitting.

Obviously the above only works and is conditional on people giving the ball to hutchinson and maddox feet so they can play football.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought he was, after picking up his 6th yellow of the season on Saturday thinking that was his 5th in the league, plus 1 in the trophy.

I missed that one of those 5 was in the EFL cup v Charlton so his 6 yellows are actually 4 in the league plus 1 in the League cup plus 1 in the trophy.

Huge opportunity tonight, 3 points a must and I back us to do just that in front another 5,000+ audience.

I’d be very surprised if that was the case.

1 Like

And me, especially with PNG v Cook Islands on the telly.

7 Likes

Big game that.

We need to win this game tonight by whatever means. I’ll take another crap performance now and a 1-0 win.
Smallest crowd of the season. 4160 with 31 from Harrogate.

I hope those tiles have stayed on the wall otherwise your better half will have you re-grouting I don’t know about watching a football match.

1 Like

6?

Maybe he is suspended then. The PJ bookings dont count but I’m pretty sure other cup comps do….

Scrappy 2-1 win in front of 4322

With white maybe suspended and Conley definitely out we will have a stronger footballing team tonight

Knowles, Gordon and Maddox for DJT, Comley and Clarke

I like the look of this team

Is that White in a back 3?

Or will my worst fears be realised and he’s randomly playing in midfield ? :joy:

Evans
White Daniels Monthe Gordon
Kinsella
Bennett Maddox Hutchinson Knowles
Johnson

Would be my guess

Wilkinson is out on the pitch pinging balls about. Looks like it might be McEntee with him.

Walsall subs: Williams, James-Taylor, Cashman, Allen, Maher, Clarke, Abraham.

Do well to get 4.

Looks more attacking than usual but is that just because Comley is suspended?

Seems to be a load more police here tonight so maybe WMP are expecting a late rush?

1 Like

Must win game, so nothing to worry about. I have a feeling it will be tough, but all games in this league are like this, so nothing new. Only don’t stop the unbeaten run.