W 3-1 vs Hartlepool United (H) - League Two - Sat 26th Feb, 3pm

Wronggggg

:joy::joy::joy: alright. You’re right, it was a 5-0 neck and neck thriller :joy:

This is so refreshing (so far…)

There’s a plan. We are about 30 yards further up the pitch - the wing backs are basically wingers.

Fantastic.

However this is Walsall.

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Chuffing hell

Walsall, yes Walsall have scored two goals, get the record books out!!

Blimey

What a goal!

Even better goal now.

I don’t recognise this team :joy: massive improvement!

What did I say…a new manager would be starting Wilkinson and getting him focused.

Guy is best forward at club by long way…hopefully EN celebrated that. :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

More enjoyable than giving myself a root canal.

We actually want to attack, not something we’ve seen too much this season…

3 Likes

I think he’s still licking his wounds :joy:

1 Like

Course I did! Not sure why I wouldn’t

It looks to me like they’re playing without fear and with the shackles off. A lot more passing and risks through midfield.

However, this is Walsall. Won’t be fully happy till we are 6-0 up.

Joke mate. But you were defending Taylor when I said he needed to get into Wilkinson’s head and not be leaving him on the bench.

Looks like Flynn has sorted all that as a bottom 6 league two team can’t be leaving talent like him out of the team. He’s just shown why.

Was I?! :thinking: been a big fan of Wilkinson all season never doubted his talent. Think I slated his attitude in one game.

Have FGR hit a brick wall? Now 2-0 down at Crawley!

Just told the wife we are 2-0 up…the smelling salts do come in handy now and again!

Here we goooooooooo!

We can bring on Lee Tomlin to knock in the sixth like the old guy did at Swindon!