W 3-1 vs Wrexham (H) - League Two - Fri 29th Dec, 7:45pm

In one of his post match interviews said something about his eye so he may not be ready for Friday. I would put Williams in as a straight replacement for McEntee. We will need his height to deal with those long throws of Tozer! I wouldn’t change anything else from he team that played yesterday.

2 Likes

It was early in the season and Williams did seem to be making progress but he got bullied by Wrexham at their place. Not sure if Ollie Palmer os fir for them but he killed Williams and Foulkes all night.

1 Like

Just been Told Palmer and Mullin both likely to be missing Friday due to injury and illness

1 Like

I’m not. It is what it is. A couple of actors I’d never heard of have taken them over, that’s OK. It’s not as if it’s Humphrey Bogart or Jimmy Stewart or someone I am interested in. Feck 'em. We’ve had 20 years or so of being better than them, and this season for the first time in yonks they will finish above us.
I wasn’t over-excited at being above them and I won’t be in despair at being below them.
Bah humbug. Just another game, just another fourth division opponent.

12 Likes

We are pretty naff but this is absolutely one of those games we will probably go on to win, and then get turned over at Grimsby. It’s the Walsall way.

1 Like

If we’re going to lose one i’d rather it be to Grimsby tbf

3 Likes

Utterly Crackerdog

1 Like

IMG_1580

I would say Bradford for starters at least, former Premier League club (not team obviously) who sell thousands for each game and aren’t riding on the tails of some famous actors.
Before the circus arrived where were Wrexham in the league, for how many years was it???

3 Likes

Looking at some of your other posts, I think you are on a wind up.

If not, I feel bad for you.

Up The Saddlers.

3 Likes

Hopefully Tozers throws less of an inpact due to our side track .

I don’t know wo this ryan is or care to.

An actor who has been in a few successful films.
I prefer Ryan Gosling tbh!

He’s only famous due to his parents - Burt and Debbie. :lying_face:

Ryan Stirk is of more importance to me.

3 Likes

Maybe but I don’t think they hindered him last time !!

Ha ha, good shout!
I wonder how many Ryan’s have played for us?

Ryan Stirk
Ryan McGivern…

I’m shocked that the sublime skills of Ryan Jarvis didn’t make his name the first you thought of. :grinning:

2 Likes

:laughing: How could I have forgotten him and the outstanding contribution he made to Walsall FC with those 2 goals of his!!:man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Why did you have to do that :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::flushed::flushed: i had virtually erased him from my memory :grinning:

1 Like