Walsall Fans Walk for Acorns - 25th-26th September 2021

They are not necessarily mutually exclusive!

1 Like

As if by magic, @RobHarv3y appeared!

2 Likes

Why not do it your Speedos like that Everton lad.

Iā€™d be arrested for indecent exposure with my gut. Need to lose a bit more and then Iā€™d consider :joy:

Nearly at Ā£1200 before weā€™ve walked, thank you to everyone whoā€™s contributed so far! X

1 Like

Two weeks today we set off :eyes::flushed:

1 Like

I will be with you in spirit mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just under double the 35 odd miles me and @BromsgroveSaddler and others did to Vale. We had my Dad with us in his car and meeting us every so often with a drink and sandwich. We stopped overnight in Stone then arrived at Vale about 1 oā€™clock on matchday. Looking back it was a fab experience. Really good having time to chat and have a laugh with fellow walkers and good to have others around to encourage if one of us was struggling at a particular time. There will be times when you struggle. It reminded me of running a marathon. There overall experience is amazing, but there be times both during and after that you think why the :rage: :rage: :tired_face: :weary: did I do this! But then you will remember why you are doing it and that will get you through. Good luck :+1: I look forward to progress reports / films being posted on here during the walk!

2 Likes

And in true @RobHarv3y stile, Acorns will blacklist him :joy: :wink:

Can you provide some spirits at the end?
Whiskey for me please! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be posting on here and on my Twitter account throughout with updates, might even go live on Twitter at some points, you can see the real-time pain

2 Likes

I would have mate, Rob asked me to drive the support vehicle, but i am in Lanzarote :pensive:

1 Like

So we have pretty much hit the original target now, 37p off it, but we want to raise as much as possible.

To reiterate, whatever amount you donate now gives you an opportunity to win a prize, updated list of prizes below:

1. Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children, REP Ā£57) for Cadbury World

2. Ā£50 Food Voucher for Ye Olde Toll House, Wolverhampton

3. Pair of Milan Lalkovic signed boots

4. Walsall FC: Match of My Life book signed by Adam Chambers

5. Two months free gym membership at Simply Gym, Walsall.

More may get added to the list, but to enter please donate any amount and leave your name.

1 Like

Just done it Rob mate that the total done

2 Likes

Cheers mate appreciate that x

Now smashed through Ā£1300!

Ā£2000 is the next target - ambitious but letā€™s see.

Thanks everyone so far, amazing before weā€™ve even started stepping!

1 Like

Done. All the best lads.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave. Sure you donā€™t fancy a nice stroll? :flushed::joy:

1 Like

Gotta be at Manchester Airport 2.30 Sunday
Morningā€¦otherwiseā€¦:crazy_face::wink:

1 Like

Done mine @RobHarv3y good luck :+1:

3 Likes