Walsall FC - Cup Final

Next Tuesday, 9th May, 7.30 p.m. k.o. at the Pirelli Stadium.

2 Likes

I am soooo tempted. Sadly, only a few nights in the UK and that’s the last one with the olds, so best not.

2 Likes

Know from my experience of living in Belgium that trips home can be a minefield, you always annoy someone :grin:

4 Likes

Oh yes. Still haven’t told my parents I’m spending a night with a mate in Stockport after seeing them. Can hear my mother’s sigh already!

2 Likes

So the WALSALL SENIOR CUP FINAL is in Burton

3 Likes

Neutral ground I assume, no home ground advantage. Haven’t we hosted finals from other local regions?

The Final of the Walsall Senior Cup should be held at Bescot, whether Walsall F.C. are in it or not. Sadly, this season, Staffordshire F.A. and Walsall F.C. were unable to agree on a mutually convenient date.

1 Like

So I guess this begs the question - what is happening at WFC on the date of the final that has prevented them from hosting it?

This is exciting we may actually win something!
Should get into Europe if you win this cup imo

The club/Dan Mole can now organise two games in a day, so it should’ve been easy for two games over two days.

5 Likes

Seeing stuff on social media saying Heath Hayes are going to be wound up because of some dispute about ground ownership. Sad if true.

All the best to the youngsters tonight, it could be a challenging evening if Rushall put their full strength team out .
Might have a ride up

2 Likes

Losing 2 - 1 Maher for us

Now three one down

The scabs of Rushall will be gloating later

A very young team we put out tonight. Mainly 1st year scholars.

1 Like

Lost 3 1

Men against boys, Rushall could easily have scored 6 or 7.

Maher clearly a very talented player.

1 Like

Their number 4 was a naughty boy. He and the 14 had several nibbles. A bit like Knowles though, he seems to get up again! Maher stood out a mile though.