Walsall manager Darrell Clarke backs Holden and Gaffney to win over fans

Bit silly that to be fair, didn’t spot it at the time.

If you recall, there was talk of Gaffney signing for us during the full transfer window, but didn’t happen until the loan window (Salford not finished their business to replace him until then?)

So could it be the deal is loan until January with a view to then making it a permanent move?

How hard can it be to purchase a mannequin?

1 Like

Could replace him with my 15yr old nephew and he possibly give as much as gaffers!

Please no.

If we are able to send him back and Holden pushes on to be a decent player who will be the new boo boy then ??

Don’t fret, we are sure to find one :wink:

Then we wake up, what a silly dream to have.

Look at the picture when Guffney signed for us. Let’s just say: he didn’t exactly look thrilled to be here. So far, he’s done eff all to get the fans on his side. Need to send him back to Salford asap. It’s time to give Candlin a chance: this season is over in terms of any ambition to get any success and so we need to build for next season.

5 Likes

I thought Candlin had sustained a long term injury?

You mean a bit like Sinclair’s ‘Idontwantoplayforthissideitis’ perhaps?

Is there a cure for this because quite a few of them need this vaccination administering…

I think you’re doing sinclar a disservice there.

1 Like

Why? Do you. or anyone out there remember a significant injury?
Mind you, we will never know because this ‘silence’ on the matter by our erstwhile ‘manager’ does not help us to understand.

:flushed:

Has he gone?

I’m sure it won’t be long after our hammerin at Burslem!

I think we have to get real about Candlin …he is on the bench at Nuneaton! As for Sinclair why do people think his injury is faked? They have no evidence of that …DC said in his post match interview yesterday that he was still injured.Some of the rumours on here get dafter by the week, mind you the club doesn’t help by not giving us updates on the injury front.

4 Likes

Well exactly. Bit harsh to accuse Sinclair of having no injury when we wouldn’t know either way. Bloke seems the consummate professional to me.

3 Likes

And by crikey have we missed him!

Every season there is this rumour at least once, no matter who the player or manager. It’s ridiculous, but even more ridiculous this season when people think Sinclair would choose not to play for Clarke, a man who he knows so well and who he has played under for years.

6 Likes