Walsall primary kit colour - poll

…and Jizzum isn’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Our current home kit is quality imo. Stick with it and create an identity for the Club. :red_circle::white_circle::green_circle:

3 Likes

white shirts and red shorts. The best by far.

2 Likes

aint it white all the way , with red decor

Hope we stay with the red and green for home and the white and red for away .Get rid of the tyre tracks though make it look tacky. Keep it simple and keep an identity

2 Likes

This seasons white shirt is a poor second to Highgate one. Why couldn’t they replicate it with just the change of sponsor on it.

3 Likes

I must admit I quite like the design of these shirts as they are .
I think the design has incorporated the black country flag colours in it as a lot of our supporters had suggested would be a nice touch .
There aren’t many designs nowadays that are just a box standard boring plain , and I think the ’ tyre tread ’ design has made the shirts less than boring .

Besides when trying to watch the games on ifollow you can’t even see them anyway … :smile:

1 Like

I liked the strip we’ve worn for the last couple of away games. White tops, red shorts and white socks.
I like our home strip except the green trim and socks. I also like our all yellow kit…very smart looking.

1 Like

White shirts with red collars and cuffs , red shorts, white socks with a red band.
Only ourselves and the Poland national team had this colour combination, according to my 1973 Subbuteo guide…

5 Likes

Yes, Poland are the only other significant team I am aware of with this great combo. Tenuously it also fits in with the Walsall/Warsaw joke.

2 Likes