Walsall v Forest Green Rovers (H) 12 Nov, Mickey Mouse Cup

Wouldn’t be surprised - I reckon his team selection is done for him by the lottery lucky dip terminal at Morrisons! :wink:

4 Likes

The bad news is that his lucky dip won last night, so he gets another lucky dip free.

1 Like

I thought suspensions were now competition specific, meaning he’ll miss the Darlington replay not Saturday’s game.

Other good retailers are available

Before last night’s game they said (on WM) Scarr was playing because his suspension would be against Cambridge.

If you think about it, not much point banning someone from the next game of a competition they’ve been knocked out of and so would have to wait another 12 months to serve …

2 Likes

Changes we have all been asking and yurning for!

Lavs and wes should be on the team sheet instantly also alfie and hardey!

If Scarr is out replace him with jules and leave CCM on the left.

Keep it simple keet it basic and keep it more positive then allowing teams onto us. We have the habit of setting up letting them play there game and coming onto us and we simple cant deal with it we crumble and give away those mistakes we always do, Bit of front foot let them make the mistakes not us, let hardey lavs and wes dictate play a little.

I think I’ve got it now. Apparently bookings are competition specific, red cards aren’t, unless they are in the Mickey Mouse Trophy, which is competition specific. I’m glad that the FA are as clear with this as they are with VAR

2 Likes

Guthrie is an issue with his hamstring

That could be weeks , in which he will lose even more match fitness .

He will, the mighty Cambridge are in town! So true to form he reverts to his normal 9-1-1 defensive formation, and therefore yes, we will lose on Saturday.
After all ‘football is not all about scoring goals’ Our kids will have got a right borrocking from him for actually scoring more than one goal in a game!
IF he does this on Saturday god help him, the knives will truly be out.

Some of Adebayos shots landed in a different county

2 Likes

Last night proved what being the team getting pressed and being forced into them mistakes does, Thats us normally week in week out. Wes looks too push teams and gives them some many things too think about rather than a hoof from scarr too gaffers ans hope for the best… Really do hope most that team start Saturday. I personally feel Jules should be in there too and 100% hardey and then press them get them on the back foot let them make mistakes. What we goto loose because all this defensive weak attacking football is very much our own downfall and the quicker he admits it and start playing more “attacking” players nothing will change, Really do hope wes and lavs etc have proven there worth now

2 Likes

send gaffney back as soon as possible offers nothing and isnt our player anyway we need to play players that belong to us and know there future is on the line start gordon and lavery get candlin back and put him on the bench with adebayo.

2 Likes

Wash your mouth out young man, you know he has to be there on the pitch, who else we can we trust to knock those pesky pigeons off the roof! His speciality is hitting one from two yards from the goal line!
Mind you, Flash has nearly perfected this himself recently!

1 Like

That reminds me …because only the main stand was open, they had a few pairs of ball retrievers sitting in the Homeserve Lower. When Adebayo came on, one of the pairs moved to the Upper! :rofl:

12 Likes

And the other pair went outside and positioned themselves on the Astro turf at the back of the Homeserve😂

6 Likes

There’s a joke here somewhere.
It starts 'Why do astronauts wear big gloves?" …

Is it because they’ve got big hands Tone?

2 Likes

Put a big smile on our little lads face! First time in a long time UTS

7 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forest Green (A) Feb 8th, 3pm