Well the day is upon us how is every one feeling!

I’m ■■■■■■■■ it.

1 Like

I was resigned to relegation after Southend at home so today is a bonus and I feel quite calm at the moment. Will probably be a bag of nerves come 5.15 though. Whatever happens today League 2 is inevitable without a sea change at the club. UTS :facepunch:t2:

Probably the same as most, expecting it but will still hurt when it’s confirmed at half 7.

Worst really would be if the team won and then Wimbledon or Southend scored a late goal to get the result they need, gut wrenching wouldn’t be the feeling!

Like I said a few months ago this was all very preventable but guess the other three relegated teams would say the same.

Constant bad decisions eventually move you from a position of strength and get you relegated and this has happened since June 2016.

1 Like

Deflated. All season other teams tried to help. That’s why after 45 games it is still possible to remain in this league for the next season. But today other results won’t be favourable. Happy ending for someone else. Of course it is possible to stay, but it would be a miracle. I don’t believe in them.

2 Likes

I’m resigned to relegatation and have been for over a week. In a weird way I am gutted that we have hope today as it just feels like it will only end in further disappointment. I just hope we win the game and control what we can, that way there are no regrets on the final day.
Not sure how I would feel if Luke Leahy scored a late penalty that kept us up :joy:

Ready :smile::smile:

2 Likes

It’s a day for The Winged Hussars to grant us a Primo Victoria!

1 Like

This season has been like an horror movie

The victim is captured tied up in a chair by the evil landlord

The landlord comes into the room every day and cuts a body part off slowly killing the poor victim

The viewers can see opportunities for the victim to escape but every time he fails to take them so annoying for the viewers

Then comes the final day when the landlord comes to rip out the victims heart. The viewer is in acceptance mode and can’t bear to watch the final fatal blow, when from nowhere the victim strikes back he overpowers the evil landlord and escapes, much to the delight of the viewers who urge him to run escape looked impossible but somehow he has managed to get out the building

He runs out shouting for help but is subsequently squashed and killed by a tractor carrying sheep.

Make of that what you will my dream last night

I’ve had too much already and gone into Cantona mode

Up the Saddlers

3 Likes

Far from their land as they made their stand!

First time I saw sabaton was as support for Dragonforce in about 2005 :joy:

Also saw them in Germany and Sweden :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m not happy and feeling pessimistic which is unusual for me.

I really hope we stay up but I dont think we will.

:frowning_face:

Headlining Bloodstock on the Friday this year.

2 Likes

The fat lady is warming up her vocal chords, I hope she’s not singing at Shrews later.

First trip to the sloppy meadow since that night on the first of December 2015. Can we have a repeat of that today please :smile:

Have to say make up of league 2 is looking pretty depressing for next season.

Notts County- great away trip, probably going down.

Lincoln- Never been. Champions.
Bury- Never been. 2nd.
Mansfield- Never been and nice easy local one, need point at Franchise to go up.

Forest Green- Very tempted, in play offs so could go up.

Solihull- Just lost 1-0 to Flyde in play offs so that’s a nice easy local trip not happening. Flyde or Salford likely to come up, two moneybags clubs.

Probably one of the worst seasons to be relegated to league 2 with the ups and downs.

Walsall to win comfortably.
We still lose out by 1 point.

Just like 3 years ago. :disappointed:

So nervous I can hardly type, wish I had been there today, going to be hard to follow the results throughout the night.
Please lads, just do it for us, just like you did last Saturday!
One piece of interesting news which might still save us…my boss is a huge Bolton supporter, and has it on good authority that they may be demoted to the 4th Division, so possibly only the bottom 3 will be relegated from our division, so, end up in 21st position and we may still survive?
As many have said previously, re arrange this phrase "straws at clutching "
Come on me babbies we CAN do this!!

Like most, im consigned to relegation anything else is a massive massive let off

Yep. Bricking it :grimacing: