Welsh_Saddler

Terribly sad news nothing ever prepares you for such an event and you never forget or even get over it,time just helps you deal with it a bit better I’m sure she will always be in your hearts my sincere condolences Welsh I’m sure every saddler is thinking of you Scoobs

1 Like

Oh dear. I know Peter personally and have met his lovely daughter. A fantastic bloke and most of all a fantastic family man.

I’m really shocked to learn of this and my thoughts are with you and your family, Pete.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this news Welshy, Ade /hug on its way to you from a fellow saddler to you xx

Deepest condolences to Welsh, and Gwen’s family.

Really sad news, and there are no words that anyone can give to ease the pain, but like all the fellow Saddlers on here and elsewhere my thoughts are with you and your family Welsh.

1 Like

Such sad,sad news; my thoughts are with the whole family. Just be there for one another.

So sorry to hear your sad news Welsh. Thinking of you.

Sorry for your loss, Peter. Thinking of you and yours.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. Thoughts are with Welsh and his family. R.I.P Gwen.

Such sad news Welsh , and my heart goes out to you at this sad time , and to know how you must be feeling right now .

I know UTS will be the last thing on your mind at this moment in time , but hopefully when the time is right for you to come back and take a look at us all you will see the love from this UTS family of yours that we all care for you .

4 Likes

So sorry to suddenly see this come up on the site. Thinking of you.

Sending my deepest condolences to Welsh and his family at this sad time.

So very sorry to hear this news, Welsh. Condolences from Hong Kong.

Terrible news, hang on in there Welshie.

Thoughts are with you and your family Welsh

Sincere condolences and thoughts are with The family.

Sincere condolences to you & your family, Peter.

I hope that just the fact that there are so many best wishes from all your mates on UTS will help to give you the strength to cope with the coming days and weeks Welsh,our thoughts are with you mate.

1 Like

What awful news, I’m sure everyone on UTS feels the same.
Deepest sympathy, so very sad, we all feel for you Welshie!

Loads of love from the Saddlers family x