When was the last match you enjoyed?

What a day that was seems such a distant memory now thanks for that cheered me up a little :+1:t2:

1 Like

It cheered me up too and reminded me how being a Saddler can have its highlights.

When you look at the names, there was the core of a decent Championship-level team there.

Did Forde play a better game for us than that?

1 Like

Off the top of my head mate I can’t remember one you are right though we have had some cracking days that one is amongst some of my fondest ones Notts County away was another of my favourite days.

1 Like

Oh dear, that subs bench really is depressing and an eye-opener. Assuming they are fit and the age they were then, all of them would be starters now. :frowning:

I’ve enjoyed some games in the last three and bit years but can’t remember what they are (it’s me age, y’know) but one that stands out is when we beat Sheff Utd under Whitney. 4-1 was it? And a right spanking too. Did the double that season. Where are they now, eh?

Didn’t we beat them in the tinpot as well that season?

Blimey. I cant remember.

I think there was some statistic that they didn’t lose to anyone in September, October, November, December or January, except Walsall, who had beaten them three times.

As mentioned on another thread the 3-2 FA Cup win against Coventry.
We showed real fight and character that day, which made the other performances so inexcusable.