Who will start attending again post-Bonser?

I must admit,I am still reluctant to start going up on a regular basis,even though virtually all my family are getting excited,and are all going to Northampton on Saturday.I just don’t feel the urge yet,it took me years of misery to convince me to stop attending matches,so it will probably take me a while to reverse my decision.

1 Like

I’ll be surprised if there’s a big surge in attendances. Only success on the pitch will bring that.

1 Like

I dunno. The amount of people that have said that they’ll never return until Bonser leaves is plentiful.

I just hope that they can all back up their promise, because this manager - and hopefully squad - deserves their support!

Saw on twitter that a family of 4 are getting S/T’s on wednesday, I think there will be a noticeable jump in home attendances.

I can’t attend as regularly as I would like and before this had decided to just pick and choose my away games but I’ll definitely be adding some home games in now too

2 Likes

I will be attending more regularly.

Most of them just used Bonser as an excuse not to bother with going any more as the football declined. Be hard to get them back in league 2.

6 Likes

That’s one thing that’s never bothered me Exile,it’s good that he’s gone,but not a deal breaker with me.I suppose you will be getting a season ticket now Exile…:grin:

More like a sky sports pass :see_no_evil:

Just a question - what would actually make you change your decision, then?

I need to feel an urge that says to me one morning when I wake up “I really want to go to the match on Saturday”.I’ve 3 lads and their families on to me all the time,one of my lads has texted me twice today to see if I want to join the rest of them at Northampton,I said no,but If they keep on at me (and they will) I’m bound to give in eventually Tom…:grinning:

2 Likes

Good to hear. :+1:

Havent had a season ticket for years but my 14 year old wanted to go more as hes getting the walsall bug so said go then sucker for punishment lol but Im glad I have know !!

1 Like

All talk… they wont come back

2 Likes

I’m not so sure. The attendances will increase - IF we are doing well.

1 Like

Agree , attention seekers :crazy_face:

Probably would and that would be great. It would just be interesting to know if those who held Bonser responsible for their absence will now return. My feelings are it was just an excuse they used for not going. It gave them a sense of martyrdom.

1 Like

Rumbled !

Rumbled !

As much as I detested Bonser I always said I’d been going before he became chairman and I was determined to still be going after he left as chairman. Was beginning to think it would never happen… but :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes