Who would you want and why?

:rofl: :rofl: PE Teacher!

Completely Saddled with Andy_Petterson as his number 2.

9 Likes

Still wouldn’t work Dan, some not the best at counting on here and would want to know why we haven’t won 31 of those 30 games! He gorra gew Franksie, you can hear it now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah stupid! Same as the 2nd Saddler one.

1 Like

That puts Danny Cowley out then as he used to be a PE teacher

1 Like

He would be my number one pick as well.Got Wycombe from League 2 to the Championship.

Klopps get feck all to do after this season, let’s get the Germanic cap in.

1 Like

Klopp refuses to work for another premiership team though which may make things difficult …

Imagine the moaning he’d be doing at our fixtures, Saturday Tuesday almost every week!

2 Likes

If were going to get rid of Sadler in this fantasy world let’s go all out with the North American money ball model and bring in an up and coming US coach like like Ben Pirmann.

Yep a total unknown over here, Jordan would know him , done good stuff in the USL , so why not , piss everyone off that wants a an experienced ex retread EFL manager with more failures than success is the way to go . At least it hasn’t been tried before. I can see UTS most enlightened posters hair stand up on fire :fire: now , but but … ,

1 Like

If you don’t fancy the idea of Klopp, there is another German available - Jurgen Klinsmann has been kicked into touch by South Korea’s national team authorities after a year in post.

Great shout tbh, I’d be really excited if we hired him.

I suggested Andy Peaks from Tamworth. Success after success in his career and Walsall would be a big job for him rather than a final payday.

I’d much rather take a gamble on a left field appointment than the serial failure EFL types.

1 Like

He’d love Knowles, in his time taking a dive was known as doing a klinsmann🤣

1 Like

I’m not to sure about the no2 sorry Andy

Too right. I should be No1 :joy: :wink:

I do think Sadler deserves more respect. It can’t be easy to get all his coaching badges

Coaching badges from Dawsons and Happy Days.

1 Like

I am with you
He was fantastic in George and Mildred :grin:

5 Likes

Always Sir Ray.

This could be Sean O’Driscoll’s time to return and thrive!

Would rather kill myself.

1 Like