Who would you want and why?

Don’t see it happening but if we get trounced tomorrow and Sadler was sacked who’s out there for us that fans would want?

Liam McDonald

Gareth Ainsworth.

7 Likes

Said it 3 months ago Gareth Ainsworth without a doubt or Brian Barry Murphy

1 Like

I have no idea because we have tried a former legend, a rookie and nailed on experienced managers and none of them have worked so you question where the problem really is. I think we are cursed to never leave league 2.

4 Likes

Is Ray Graydon available (or even still around?)

3 Likes

Mark Bonner

1 Like

Anyone who can guarantee 30 wins from 30 games to avoid out threads.

11 Likes

Peter Wild. Can do it with wheelbarrow, we are arguably alot bigger than wheelbarrow, pay the compensation fee required.

1 Like

Mat Sadler.

Imagine the clamour for Troy Deeney…

Gareth Ainsworth … on condition that he gets a haircut before official unveiling… it’s not JUST Sadler but Waddock (who?)and Byfield following close behind plus Watson … not just goalkeeping coach but down as set piece coach, when do we ever score from a set piece … all out by 6pm Saturday and we can hold a jobs fair in the Locker on Sunday when we can all apply as fans, holding stronger credentials than any of the current incumbents

Eerrrr……

Just since Xmas….

Both goals v Crewe

Free kick v Wrexham

PF v Grimsby

DJT v Stockport

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You couldn’t make it up.

Yep, but apart from that, when do we ever score from a set piece? :rofl:

4 Likes

Deeney, Rooney, Ince

2 Likes

Pointless to suggest anyone without a far bigger budget than we seem able to muster. Talent costs money, hence by and large the players we sign. We are doomed to this division in perpetuity without splashing the cash.

Pointless to suggest anyone when sadlers here to keep us up when we inevitably fall into the abyss

Who .Claudia Cardinali as she looked in Once upon a time in the west.
Why. Have a look.

1 Like

Reminds me of…
Q:Which celebrity would you like to shag, alive or dead?
A: Alive preferably…

2 Likes

Bit disrespectful to the manager, starting a thread like this.

2 Likes