Will you buy the new Poundland shirts?

Nope, but I never do as they just so expensive. Only exception I made was for the chequered one a few years back. If it was up to me we’d wear chequers every season!

Yep as I don’t care about what people say otherwise I would be supporting Man City or some other prem rubbish rather than Walsall. People sometimes worry too much about what strangers who they don’t know and don’t care about think.

4 Likes

That’s one for the photo albumen.

9 Likes

Think they are very good shirts this season, both design and feel.

Anyone know why we played in the away kit on Saturday?

Villa haven’t announced their away kit yet and our kits would have clashed

1 Like

Thanks Dan. Thought it was odd.

1 Like

Villa had also just “revealed” the home kit a few days before. Probably happy to let em show it off.

1 Like

I bought a home shirt the day they went on pre-order and opted to collect from the shop - which I went to do before the game on Saturday. Unfortunately, although they had a record of my order and the paperwork they could find said it was shipped (whatever that means) they couldn’t find it and didn’t have a spare one in stock of the same size. So they gave me choice of an away or 3rd shirt (went with the white on the basis of I expect we’ll play in it more) as an apology and promised to chase up where my red one had got to.

Phoned me with an update this morning to say they’ve not been able to track it down so they’re ordering in a replacement - expected delivery 4-5 weeks.

Happy with that - two shirts for the price of one!

9 Likes

To be fair, that’s really decent of them. They take a lot of stick at times, but credit where it’s due.

4 Likes

Exactly.

He is a big lad, he has been getting the 2 for one deal on shirts for years :grin: :wink:

4 Likes

Should be sold by the square metre or yard if your a brexiteer.

1 Like

As long as the price is the same…

In Euros?

The red shirt is ghastly with the saddlers plastered in a hideous font in the pattern

Away design in white is simplistic but great

The black is really on trend looks great

The Poundland thing is a problem. Sadly it just carries vibes of cheap … in the same way a Far East gambling logo in Chinese screams tacky / sell out

Hope we got a good wedge from Poundland this will be the lowest (if not one of the lowest) selling shirts since they became frequent on the terraces in the 90s

The sponsor is just too big for me, why it doesn’t line up with the edges of the badge and Errea logo’s baffles me…but I’m a graphic designer so i’m sensitive to this kind of detail tbh

4 Likes

I bought the home shirt last week, love it, especially the narrow green band on the sleeve cuffs. First one I’ve bought for myself in around 25 years.
I like the black shirt apart from the collar.

For the first time in about twenty five years I have bought the home shirt .

1 Like