Working party meetings

The dsa represent our own dissabled fanbase and any dissabled fan of any team visiting bescot. Mate
Chairman is Ian Buckingham and I’m vice chair ,

1 Like

Each group can bring something different to table Sid

. And I am in no way knocking the trust for this but for years they where the only ones attending said meetings, and as said this was not there fault, ,

But now there are others and more pressure can be put on those in charge, as long as everything is done to get a better future for our club , and. To ensure fans are treated correctly I see no problem whatsoever in us all playing a part I’m future wpms

No group should go just to be disruptive or argumentive for the say of it, but, Club should be made answerable to fans, Any group should have the right to be critical when the need arrises, just as they shoul show credit as and when due, has to be a two way thing mate if we are to achieve anything

1 Like

Do the trust feel as though they have a Devine right to represent the fan’s,and therefore feel uncomfortable sharing with other groups,or have I read it wrong?

GI have no problem with any group or any individual representing fans Sid. As long as that is what they are actually doing, and not being afraid to ask taxing questions. Or giving the club an easy ride

Anyone who does the above on behalf of there fellow fan has my upmost respect

I like the cut of your jib DH,I feel that you will tell it as it is at those meetings,ask the questions that need asking,and keep asking when they dodge the answer…:wink::+1:

If you still stand by that ridiculous rant then you’re a lost cause.

I hardly converse with you so not sure how I keep bringing it up. Also I didn’t say people dislike you, they’ve said you chat absolute rubbish.

Bet they do. Might have to join again and have a read then. Then again I probably won’t as it’s a group full of morons. That’ll give them something to cry about :joy:

Again, I hardly speak to or about you on here. Only occasionally have I said anything. Hardly making an issue of things “all the while”.

Well, we don’t know each other so how do I know who you are or what you look like :roll_eyes:

You have a nice little following don’t you :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I don’t think you’re a horrible bloke. I don’t hate you. I just think your views, the way you post online and your desperate reaching (the Leicester incident especially) at bashing the club at absolutely every opportunity is embarrassing. If your following on WFHYS hate me then good. The group is full of the thickest fans we have. There’s a reason why people often say “BUT ITS FREE”. If they have an issue they are free to message me of Facebook and Twitter where we can discuss. You can if you want. Maybe it’ll help things.

Sid, the Trust, weak as it appears, operates under a very limited remit in accordance with its constitution. Last time they attended a working party meeting they got ambushed by ISSA, and unsurprisingly want very little to do with them. ISSA won’t apologise, taking the sanctimonious high ground and implying they’ve either done nothing wrong or nothing worth apologising for. For them to say they’re happy to attend with any other group is fine, but last time it wasn’t tea and biscuits, so the Trust aren’t at all happy that ISSA is being given a free pass by the club, who must have been bemused at the pantomime they faced.

I’m staying out of the main carnage, but would say, with confidence, that the Trust have achieved next to nothing in holding the club to account and have totally squandered their responsibility to fans for over a decade.

They do provide some charitable support to the local community and various wedding gifts to people in Sierra Leone. This is to be commended. However, there are plenty of charitable associations in the Walsall area doing the same, ones not specifically tasked with holding the club to account.

Anyone know what happened to the Trust AGM on the 10th June?
Anyone know who occupies the main roles?
Did anyone attend?

I’ve just searched ‘Walsall FC supporters Trust’ and came across ‘who we are’ at http://www.walsallfctrust.org.uk/about_us.htm

Don’t bother - it returns 404 file not found. Sums it up.

Utterly incompetent and irrelevant.

1 Like

Again Tim wrong on every point, as usual your source of information is totally useless and I would try to get another one
Contact Bob Thomas direct who you say was slaughtered he has TOTALY exonerated Issa of all what you acuse them of , and it’s the trust who have had meetings with club officials , hence meetings are back on
A little knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands, especially ehen it’s incorrect in first place, get your facts right from the off Tim , your source of information is begining to make you look very foolish psl

1 Like

I don’t pretend to know anything about ISSA or the Trust Exile,but surely the Trust must realise that apart from getting the toilets sorted (and lets face it,the club shouldn’t need to be told about basic maintenance) I can’t think of anything major that has been achieved.Maybe it’s time to start putting the tea and biscuits away,and start asking questions that so far the club have managed to kick into the long grass.

We don’t want to hear “well,we’ll put it to Mr Bonser,but he will probably refer you to the answer he gave in 1998”.We want (need) facts and figures,not waffle,PR exercises and diversionary tactics from Gamble and Mole.As I said,it’s time to put the damned tea and biscuits away,and turn these meetings into something that the Mole and Gamble (good name for a firm of undertakers) fear going to,and need to throw away their stock answers,and actually give us some information.

As for the Trust,times change,you’re not the only show in town,you’ve had your chance,nothing has changed,so either grow up and join in with the other groups.If you really feel you can’t find it in yourselves to exist side by side with other (as you would see it,inferior groups) it’s time you disbanded.In short,Either ■■■■,or get off the pot

1 Like

Things have obviously moved on since that meeting. Good.

1 Like

Cheers for the update. Ignore the idiot keyboard critics. You are doing something. What I will say is with so many groups let’s make sure the politics between each group is kept out of it but you don’t need me to tell you that.
Keep up the great work, you are doing more than most👍

1 Like

They have Tim, and all that is important know is that. Our saviours exit strategy. Should be revealed, and we need to pressurise him into doing so

And reuniting club with ownership of its own home needs to be a priority along. Side. Trying to market and promote club to potential buyers

All groups need to act with the club and fans best interests first and foremost , as for to many years now. We have let our so called saviour have far to easy a ride, And wether I’m liked or not I will state here and now, We can’t let the euphoria of the appointment of a decent manager. Cloud the issues of whsts gone before , he and his associates must be held responsible for the decline the club is currentley in , and constant improvement must be the only goal from this point forward

3 Likes

Cheers :joy:

1 Like

Valid first point by Exile, in my opinion.

The chap continues to change his status, move the goal posts if you will, depending on whatever be wants to post. Sometimes hes posting as a fan, sometimes its ISSA… whatever suits.

Ive noticed this point, like most others put to him, instead of being considered and addressed, is instead met with arrogance, belittlement and ocassionally some sanctimonious rhetoric about ‘im doing more than you’.

Id never really given ISSA a 2nd thought until this man started posting and now id like to put as much distance between them and myself as possible. For a group trying to action fans into joining them in calling for change, id consider that a massive failure.

2 Likes

You just stick with the Trust Ramred,they’ve been really effective,I think they only turn up for the free tea and biscuits.

2 Likes

Read posts mate, I’ve always said I’m no better fan than any other fan,

And I’d love you to show me a post where I’ve belittled my fellow fan, but. Doubt you will find one

As for asking fans to join Issa to force change , again a million miles of the mark, Issa wasant formed for that reason, and think you are mixing us up with wsfc

If I post anything up on here regarding Issa events etc. It is done after first seeking permision to do so

A point if argue to the bitter end is you have never seen me say I do more than any body else , I defy you to reproduce on here. Any such statement from me,

I do consider myself. Tho different to a few on here who appear to have no respect whatsoever for there fellow fans oppinion,and seem to take delight in trying to rubbish
there oppinions , because they differ from there own , And if you can’t show me the same respect I would afford you I’m quite glad you choose to distance yourself as far away as possible as you put it

1 Like

Don’t rise to the bait, DH

As said to others mate water of a ducks back , but do wish people would get there facts, right before publishig un true statements,

that’s why I have been courteous enough to offer him the chance to back up the statements I’m supposed to have made And provide proof of me belittling my fellow fan. He can search for them all he likes but he won’t find them as they don’t exist mate