Worst Players ever to don a Walsall shirt

Hilarious

I hope Darko david and jonny aren’t reading this :rofl:

This is not a sympathy club for professional footballers !!! Some Walsall families will have to spend a big proprtion of their disposable income to watch a match

1 Like

Anton Peterlin
Kofi Dakinah.

1 Like

No they don’t. They can stay away if it is such a big deal.
We have been here before and will likely be here again. It’s what you sign up for as a Walsall fan unless you started following in the early 2000’s.

Slagging off ex players is fine, but knowing that current players read the site, then to me it’s bonkers. Constructive criticism is fine, but this ■■■■ is just unhelpful and counter productive.

No wonder we can’t keep players.

8 Likes

Samassi Abou
Justin Shaibu
Mads Timm
Adolphus Ofodile

1 Like

Ur over dramatising

Keith Birchin, i never realy took to him either.

1 Like

Just giving my view. When we are in the ■■■■ we need the supporters to dig in.

1 Like

This thread is more measured than Clarke who has had enough of them. His words are far worse. He’s the manager ! So please …

Don’t agree with his approach either. Time for level headed ness and pulling together.

2 Likes

Like Clarke’s constant that’s u mean

Clarke is absolutely scathing of the current players. If that’s the manager then what hope is there

Probably none if that is his approach. His ego seems to be getting the better of him, as Whitney’s did.

1 Like

He said “Years”…not IQ

1 Like

Hands down, without a shadow of a doubt - might as well stop the thread right there. In comparison to Banton, Gordon is Lionel Messi!

A couple of years after we moved him on (no goals scored), he came on as sub against us when we played Aldershot in whatever the EFL Trophy was at the time - and the Shots fans greeted with a chorus of “Walsall reject!” :rofl:

Wasn’t his nickname amongst our fans Marigold?

3 Likes

Ye i think it was :rofl: but i can’t remember why?

Pierres Essers and that useless Fearon GK. I wish they were playing on Sat though.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, Gabor Bukran is going to be the ex-player there on Saturday. Still only 43 - wonder if he’ll have his boots with him as he could walk right into this team.

7 Likes