3rd round

Overall it’s pretty crud from both ends aye it, Bolton’s ticket office make our own look efficient! They don’t know there **** from their elbow!
Fancy announcing that a day before the match! We supporters are treated like scum, end of. So sorry about the confusion then, turn up and you CAN get in…it would now appear…

1 Like

Or maybe not …:thinking:

Quite excited now.

There is a cash turnstile so everyone who wants to come can. Only a fiver for concessions. Be great if we had 1,500 there.

Big bucks if we get through, some of which will strengthen Dean’s hand in the market. Some, alas won’t.

Anyway, I have a touch of what used to be called cup fever. Might get the tin foil out to craft a replica cup whilst whistling que sera sera.

4 Likes

Just watched Spurs hammer Tranmere 7-0…got to hand it to Tranmere though,they had a big turnout.

Nobody ever say the FA Cup is dead cause I am buzzing off my tits for tomorrow

2 Likes

I would have actually come but I had booked to go to Tenerife long before the fixtures came out, and tbh I didn’t expect us to get THIS far :see_no_evil:

Just to confirm

Thanks Bolton Ticket office and officials making me look a right dicky doodah!
Still looking forward to the match, even though encapsulated in a box full of Bolton fans! Hope to be joyfully wringing my hands at the end of the day!

As long as it’s not your neck they will be wringing :joy:

Whereas you normally manage that without any help :rofl::rofl:

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes